Friday, August 25, 2023

Text Fri. Aug, 25th 2023

 Text Fri. Aug, 25th 2023

Text sent today Fri. Aug, 25th 2023


Cyber structure(s)

Cyber books 

Cyber intonations

Cyber in tuned to  God

Cyber God maker

Cyber full/fullness of (G)glory

Cyber (F)feelings/(E)emotions


My approval of ZR content, all of the best of zeldta.com Divinely Celestially (G)godly Immortally, perfectly, awesome, wonderfully and all of the other best words  Godly+  Animated for ARMRERVRXR and especially all of these, put together the best of into ZR


“Simply beautiful and beautiful simple” ZR 


“When change happens, we need to change”


All the best of Coasttocoastam.com  Knowledge

For you


ZR/Celestial Divine Godly animation that reaches and fills every soul on/in the earth, all over and around the earth, covering the whole earth, and in the earth with divine infinite, loving, kind, immortal visible white (L)light and all of the infinite spectrums of divine celestial Godly (L)light and also reaching out everywhere also all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


Cyber first draft


Cyber (C)creation, All of, Everywhere 


Bro


Cyber laugh/laughing

Cyber trust

Cyber truth

Cyber immortals/Immortality

Cyber, the best of past present, and future, 

   the eternal (N)now

No

Cyber inventions

All Cyberspace inside

Cyber Beliefs

Cyber movies

Cyber King(s), and Queen(s)

Cyber relief

Cyber relaxation

Cyber mind(s)

Cyber intelligence

Cyber  Light gathering

CelestialCyber  ZR/Matrix(es)

Cyber (C)chastity

CyberGuard

Cyber bodyguard


Surrounds and penetrates 

 Light


Celestial radiation /Celestially radiate

Godly radioactive 

Active radio waves


Cyber relation

cyber reactive, cyber active

cyber body(ies)

Cyber giver

Cyber missionary(ies)

Cyber consecration

Cyber covenants

Cyber Law of God

Cyber Word of God

Cyber slide



Everything that I’ve written in the past protects me from anything that might hurt me, cause me any harm, be damaging, or make me uninspired, and all of these things in any way. All of these things I’ve written will protect you, and everybody everyone else also in every way


Dream

At USH, cafeteria, potatoes, beans, and light gray brains in water boiled. I took a little, We didn’t eat any of them, I was with airita, holding her hands, sitting down, she said, help me find out who I am. They’ve done some stuff with her to help her forget some thing in the past I tried to help her. I couldn’t do very much to help her find out who she is again, maybe three or four things?


VR/ZR (U)ultra/ultimate  Celestial ‘cyberspace’


For all beings all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


Keep the (L)lights on (A)always in my 5+body(ies)


Magnify  all of my best words!


Instant infinite instantaneous travel throughout all of the Multiverses’s in my 5+ bodies. to (C)create, Heal, (T)teach, (L)love and (I)inspire.


Solo+ friends with my twin Ray and 90(+infinite) into infinity soulmates to Create with all of the Spectrums of Light


Don’t call Curt tonight Friday at 9 PM or so


“This is my/our earth, my/our space”


(L)leader(s)? of the earth, (L)leader(s?) of the Multiverses’s😍♾🎶♾🛸♾🎇😍!!! !! !


Guide of ♾♾♾ YYHH


Above? Merkabah’s plus+


“The revolution is not going to happen on the Internet”


Godly (E)energy, (E)electric(al) (T)touch


Now, every being on earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s is/are (D)divinely, Godly, Celestially and Immortally, (A)animated


I/We all control my/our heart(s)


All ‘the most’ Easy and simple ZR/VR

“ARMRVRXR and ZR”. Divine (C)celestial 

(I)immortal ‘Godly!’ Content  !!! !! ! 

   Everyone everywhere, learning, sharing and creating all of this together


Most inspiring, (G)godly tools to do so/this 


“I think my cards might be obsolete?”


It’s all in the Akashic records, the ethers, the cloud(s), the (S)spirit world(s), and all of the Internet everywhere? All over/in/and on the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


But I can keep writing, and it will go there/these places written above here!!! !! ! 


Call Spencer around 7:17 PM tonight, Friday


“Release the pressure?”


“I am with you, you are my love you are my freedom“


You are my inspiration, you are my everything!All


More (C)calm, (L)light and (F)fulfillment 


Rmdsing.org

Registration Fri quartet finals Saturday Sept 23rd evening time cost parking 35$

Chorus Sat. Morn 25$, quartet semi Fri eve 30$

Motel free pkg

Perry’s Egyptian theatre parking garage for theater and motel 6$?not bank garage behind theater parking structure multi level


Thurs 22$

99$ whole pkg


burnevolve2.0

sculptnation.com?

Vince


6 bottles 6month 35$ per bottle per month? 


Honeyburn.com

globalshippingplus


alpilean.com


This is what I have been thinking about going to happen


My past words are not blocking/stopping me from creating my present and future words


I/We Touch the top of the heads of every person with (I)infinite (L)light for infinite simple  progress


I just now embraced the whole Multiverses’s from the top all around my neck and all down, while, jumping on my Lymphasizer, and speaking singing all of my/the organs in my 5+ body(ies)?


Conduit(s) we are all conduits of the (I)infinite (L)light


 gather All!! !! ! of the infinite (L)light now and forever infinitely gathered within me into the eternal Now 


All (D)divinely Celestially Animated


An infinite Godly holographic template of perfect divine celestial Living light in everybody’s bodies


The heart and mind and every cell and sodium potassium pump’s in every cell of every organ 


The whole Multiverses’s, in each end, every cell of my/our 5+ bodies


All of the Whole Multiverses’s are/is filled with infinite divine celestial light of all frequencies including visible white light, and all of the multiple Infinite (S)spectrum’s of (L)light


Nderf.org

abc?

oberf.org


Cyber (N)news, good news

Cyber passage(s)/Pass/Passway(s)/

   passing?/passcode


The (G)good (W)word !

Clarity 


“we are products of our own choices/free 

   will”


Whisper 

In 

Ear(s)


“To the Light”


Call 

No comments: