Monday, August 14, 2023

Text Mon. Aug, 14th 2023

 Text Mon. Aug, 14th 2023

Text sent today Mon. Aug, 14th 2023


Women’s intuition 😍


“Sedona vortex maps” google this


sedonanomalies.com


tomdongo


thequestecss.org


plejarendiaries YouTube channel


parascience.com


Facebook.com/stevegonsalvesofficial


I am/we are in tune with her/you forever 


I/we created (and designed) astrology and I/we control all of it?

For the betterment of all people’s everywhere, always everything, all of (‘the best of’) it for everyone!


Call Curt once a day


“Telepath” app?


KFI-AM 640 Saturdays at 12 noon - 3pm MST Rich On Tech or Kogo 600am 

Call him and ask him my question about Apple iPhone 13 1000+? Voice Memos to be put on Instagram and/or other places for people to listen to ?


ask Bryant on Thursday if he can take me to Bruce’s home on Friday at 4:30 PM?


Humen 


“Good ‘men’?

An Oxy moron”(Madonna)

a

Not a man, a (G)god


I AM


The (G)great 


(H)he’s 


I/we have rescued you/her/everyone


Stopped you/her/everyone from drowning 

‘internally’!!! !! !😍


Everyone on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


If they want/choose to be saved, rescued, and healed


It’s their/everyone’s simple choice


I am/we are in a constant state of prayer, meditation, adoration, and (G)godly Lucid dreaming


“the laws of nature are the laws of God?”


“I don’t know if you want me but I know that I want you”(Madonna lyrics)


“I want you the right way”


Some of these things that I write, just mean I, Me, My, and mine but I say us, we and ours anyway


But I just want to empower everyone to be their best, that’s why I do this


No comments: