Monday, August 28, 2023

Text Mon. Aug, 28th 2023

Text Mon. Aug, 28th 2023

Text sent today Mon. Aug, 28th 2023


All of space is crackling with infinite (L)light,  (E)energy and Godly/Angelic Music


There is no more fishing or harming of any mammals of all kinds and plants in the ocean Including krill, plankton, orcas, giant whales, sharks, dolphins, fish, jellyfish, crabs, salmon, octopus, etc. etc. etc. 

fishermen and others don’t do this, because they have other ways of supporting themselves, and nobody eats these things, wants to use them, and/or there is no demand for them


Love works for me and everybody else 


They all have integrity


“If you/one/I can conceive, and believe, you can achieve”!!! !! !😍♾🎶♾🛸♾🎇😍


The whales, and the dolphins are our ‘celestial’? brothers


Maybe go to share on Instagram see if I can post my Voice Memos before I call Rich On Tech?


bobbyakart.com


gensix.com


Call Curt at 9 o’clock pm tonight Monday 


Call dad Friday, don’t call him until then


‘Unified?’ (L)light gathering


The great jehovah

Until the great Jehovah shall say it is finished/done


I am not afraid of having too much (L)light 

It is beyond blissful, ecstatic, and Infinite (L)light!!! !! !😍 and all (G)godly truth


(E)everyone/(E)everywhere  of all ages is my/our friend(s)


All of my (E)energy(ies are crisp particles of (L)light


All of my (L)light(s) are/is crisp particles of (E)energy


I am (I)infinitely remote viewing (E)everywhere, (A)all of God’s (T)truth


Don’t call Curt tonight Monday my


Faith hope and Charity, charity is the greatest of them all, charity is the Pure Love of Christ 


Tell Marilyn “I hope everybody’s treating you well in our/your family”!


Enough 


The Infinitely Highest ‘Loving’ Thoughts for Everyone Everywhere 


I have  a lot of friends that (L)love me 😍


Everyone (E)everywhere loves me 


All kinds of people and (L)light (B)beings

Especially the most important ones for me😍

And I love them (A)all  also/too!!! !! !


Sacrament? 


“Partake of the”


Sharp crisp focusedWords  that make the best things happen for everyone 


See if ‘the light body’ DVD plays on my DVD player


Gestation? Time? Of?


I’ve gone too far in VRZR to turn back 


Peery’s Egyptian theater inside of the Ogden Eccles conference center barbershop convention, Thursday night 7:30 PM September 21


Call UTA frontRunner to see how far away from the Ogden Eccles conference center

Is from the frontRunner stop in Ogden?


I am always ‘ripe?’😍 and Fresh as is my food 


Monday, September 4th Labor Day 


Call Adam about the Merkabah DVD and the weight loss gummy’s, and also have him see the text that I wrote to him about this same things?


Wash all my progress before eating them, or putting them in smoothies!


Hallmark movie ‘a feeling of home’. With Robbie Benson


Call Trader Joe’s to see if they have organic maple syrup, or go to Good Earth to buy it?


Go to the farmers market this year at Pioneer Park for some great produce in season?!  Every Saturday till October 28, 2023, do they take credit cards or Horizon cards or just cash? 

No comments: