Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Text Tues. Aug, 15th 2023

 Text Tues. Aug, 15th 2023

Text sent today Tues. Aug, 15th 2023


“Dr. Bentley burned up” SHC

Spontaneous human combustion

Sudden human cremation 



Dream 

Downstairs in Orem’s home with RoMay she had like 10 dogs different kinds Vanessa was really small., she almost could fit into a a small heater vent on the floor


JamesRollins.com


Universalenergyclearing.com


Above …y


I don’t have to be anything I’m not 

She doesn’t have to be anything she’s not

You don’t have to be anything you’re not

We don’t have to be anything we’re not


I put a block on myself, so other girls are not attracted to me?

We all put blocks on ourselves/everyone between each other, except no blocks between twin Ray’s so that only twin Ray’s Male/Female are attracted to each other, ‘so that’ only light and love gets through to everyone else and All of their Twin Ray’s’ desires are  towards each other.  There’s someone perfect for everyone.  No matter where or when they are. 


We are all continent 


I/we win everyone over with my/our Love and Light


I (A)am/you are (E)everything for my/your Twin Ray


Warm 

You 

Up 😍


Symbolic 

This is 

All


My/The ultimate destination 

She is my 

Chi


Chi means breath or air, energy flow, life force, matter energy 


Chi gong 

Tai chi

Google both of these


touchy?


Show up, stand up step up


My website has created a life of its own

It’s flourishing, from each person that’s seen it shared into the’s

 

“I think I made you up”


Folio corporation, 1993 video “information democracy” ‘start your own personal revolution’. With a video by Kurt Bestor, ‘the prayer of the children’ and with James Earl Jones

On YouTube 

Search for  ‘folio Corporation information democracy

See this link right here

https://youtu.be/fX9lfnyZD9E


Happy birthday, Madonna

All of zeldta.com is for you especially forever

No comments: