Thursday, August 10, 2023

Text Thurs. Aug, 10th 2023

 Text Thurs. Aug, 10 2023

Text sent today Thurs. Aug, 10th 2023


Soft tissues great intelligent humans


Protect and enhance your senses 


Spend a lot more time outdoors, can identify more colors and scents?


I feel the weight of your presence right now not just the weight of your stare


We are together past present and future the eternal (N)now In the most tangible/inspired Ways


Every word I write is my own, each word I write has upon it my energy signature


Q

Artificial intelligence has nothing on me 


Artificial intelligence can do some things that humans don’t want to do and that will make humans/them more productive in many ways?

Mundane tasks, creating Light art, music, architecture, and using words in a good and productive way, do mathematical calculations, and Logic, all with singularity, Oneness, and no duality?


ESP 

Extra Sensory Perception 


Codebreakers, the best 


Shamans 

Tibetan, Buddhist teachers 

Synesthesia 

How people are wired, and how their senses work 

See hear and smell, remote viewing “target”?


Senses can save us 

PQ 

Perception  Quotient


The senses grow stronger in the absence of one 


Anything that is a novel experience is good for your development


I need to have integrity and focus my intentions upon creating the best full immersion celestial divine content for ARMRVRXRNZR, animating all of my best at zeldta.com ๐Ÿ˜♾๐ŸŽถ♾๐Ÿ›ธ♾๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ˜

For everyone everywhere in every language, including uniting everybody on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s, with the language above the Adamic language!


The new ‘electronic’ dimension(s) pure energy God Christ human consciousness altogether as one

Five or more main topics, about 10 or more paragraphs altogether, the most important things, that I have ever written

All fully immersive/immersion Animated 

And all the rest very important also


Become a Coast To Coast Insider again  $4.50/a month?  I think it could be worth it again?


I am connected/in contact with the highest frequencies, harmonics, and energies in the Multiverses’s


medium.com   on new theories of physics and cosmology


Edgar Cayce 


Syneste 

Synesthesia


‘An extra sense upon another’?


Trust these things 

I believe you I know this is possible

We need to talk about this more 


These are gifts that people possess 


Sensory gifts 

Very intuitive 


We need to cultivate this in people 


Pheromones 


In the air 


Attractive/attraction/attract/attracts


X

X-men

X-woman


I am  sensitive


Projections from the Astral body?


robertpeterson.org!!!


“The OBE outlook on life” free? podcast 


“Out of body experiences” on kindle 


Into the future, or into the past 

Time travel OBE


It’s books or virtual reality /ARMRVRXRZR

I am (going to focus) Focusing!!! !! !on these especially ZR

Everything all my powers and abilities for creating everything all focused on all of the best of infinite Celestial, Divine  animation/Animated Content


Everything that’s possible to be animated at

zeldta.com, the best words of into  celestial divine animation


Focusing all of my effort and everybody else’s effort(s)on/in the earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s, everybody working together with everything they’ve got, thoughts and desires, infinite beliefs , efforts, strengths, possibilities, creative powers, love and energy frequencies and harmonics, infinite creativity, intuition, abilities of all kinds, paranormal abilities, and the/we all have all of the tools to make these things happen


With all sciences, and everything else mentioned in/And with zeldta.com


Everything old and new, past present and future coming together into the present (N)now

EVERYTHING !!! All With all singularity, Oneness, and no duality


Everybody that has written books or are writing books are now transitioned into making full immersion virtual reality of all their books


Shared dreams

Conversation(s)


OBE’s  possibilities

“Potential for exploration”

“Made more available to the general public”


“A very interesting and fascinating, subject/ topic”


“adventures in the afterlife”? Book title.


Biolocate be present in two different places physically at the same time 


Trust your/my intuition


Sign up for the newsletter at Coasttocoastam.com 

And the Coasttocoastam.com YouTube channel 


“Mindsight” book


Out of body experiences for blind people 


Pineal doorway 


List of books on out of body experiences)

At RobertPeterson.org


‘Part of the human experience’


Talk to Bryant about the money for shopping $60. Plus $15 for me.

For me to sign 


A doorway to Super abilities


9 AM Friday morning appointment with Bryant Jenks to the store


ess.washington.edu


soulpathology.com


Wrap my mind around the whole thing and heal it all


The skills, the knowledge, the capability, the  understanding of the new VR+ ‘technology(ies) of’, the ability to do!!! !! !

ZR + ♾♾♾


The physical realm(s) and the spiritual realm(s)  all together as one

Both Infinitely Divine Celestial, Immortal and Eternal, and all of the best words I’ve written before also


Ask (Curt)/Adam about this:

Cable for my magnetic battery charger for my iPhone 13 one side, USB C, the other side, USB 2.0 



I think Bruce has two more, the new black one 16 terabyte, and my original big 1 TB Seagate 


Tame you, I am going to tame you


Buy (a) good quality Seagate 1 or 2(+?) Terabyte card(s)


I am head of all music on earth ?๐Ÿ˜ 


Imagine that everybody says the best about everybody 


fsstudio.com?

Digital twins 


Everything is better now 


No comments: