Sunday, August 27, 2023

Text Sun. Aug, 27th 2023

 Text Sun. Aug, 27th 2023

Text sent today Sun. Aug, 27th 2023


Take meds today at 10 AM or 11 AM 

Drink a bunch of smoothies?


Scott Johnson, or frogman on social media


PaulWatsonfoundation.org 


Malcom Robinson on Facebook


Meta new version of threads

Threads.net check out

Login with With Instagram account search read write post repost


Back up all accounts, Photos


“Call sheet” 1$, 9$/yr? alternative to IMDb

App to keep track of your movies 


Generative AI ChatGPT 


Blackcloak.io


Everyone is sensitive to each others welfare/well being


Top of the line


Fabric.so?


I am coming back to myself again


Electrify expo


What do (G)God’s and Angels eat?  Do they eat? Do they eat and drink (L)light, of all the (S)spectrums? Liquid and (S)solid? Light?


A car hop


Dns.adguard.com


 Listen to Rich On Tech live on Saturdays at 12 PM to 3 PM MST (on Kogo?) KFI AM 640.


 Esim 

You can have multiple eSim cards on your phone, for other countries


You can download the eSIM cards

electronic Sim cards 


the iPhones just have the Esim 


Celebrate (L)life!


RCS  across the board

Rich Communication Services, now?


SMS short messaging service, then?


Beeper.com 

Blue bubbles 

Airmessage.org

Phone Link 


PlayStation portal


Epicka adapter

One adapter, one world adapter 

When you travel 


Inspire you with my loving words and kindness 


7:00 PM walk as much as I can


Show of champions after the quarterfinals on Saturday night September 23


Making memories I am


I would love to be as beautiful as you are


Yoga vogueing

Yoging

I basically did this last week, almost/mostly the same


‘Intuition for everything’ technology


We all only ‘judge’? Act/stand up for ourselves 


“My little ones darting about”?


Why am I here? I know 


Who am I? I know


Where am I going? I know


Why are you here? 

Who are you? 

Where are you going? 


She/you smiled, three times


If you long to be something better than you are today, I know a place that you can get away it’s called the dance floor/mini trampoline/Lymphasizer😍


I love to see you smile 


We are all progressing quickly 


I am going to start writing better than ever 


Electric 


She is/you are TheOne

Light

Body 

All in


We have passed through some rough waters, smooth sailing ahead!


Everyone is animated, of all ages


I am/we all are the (I)infinite (S)songs of Love, Joy ‘and’ (L)light


What are Chromosomes and ribosomes?!


What is Ribonucleic acid?


What are chains of DNA?


Unique


This is good, this is really good!


All/‘Everyone’s’ Light Bodies all Now Activated 


We are making   plans together


The Light is growing stronger between us 


I am writing words while watching Instagram of my girl, you are inspiring them


‘Turbo lover’😍song by Judas Priest😍? It’s a good background song to her best? Instagram videos/pictures


There is no more sin, anywhere!😍♾🎶♾🛸♾🎇😍


Charity is the greatest of all and whosoever is found possessed with it at the last Day, it shall be well with him/them


Everything inspires us 


Deep breathing on the Lymphasizer 


The (H)highest Light, we all are 


I’ve invested too much in this relationship to stop now!


I am/we are Everything Singularity Oneness, and no duality


I really mean the words I am saying/writing


I am in infinite Lucid dream with my girl always activated live


You just smiled like nine times more 


With knowledge, awareness, great understanding, and responsibility comes great ‘sorrow?’ Only for some people, not us😍 we have great joy


She is/you are always smiling brightly


i’m not needy, I’m self sufficient 


Everything you’ve done is a miracle/are miracles


at zeldta.com, “the best words ever written”?😍♾🎶♾🛸♾🎇😍


Care for each other, we all care for each other 


I always choose my words very carefully?!😍


4play?😍 her/you and I


I am back to myself again creating new ideas 


I/we don’t let anything negative harm me/us in anyway, including any words that anyone says, I/we have infinite protection from anything coming into my/our energy field(s), it is an/they are infinitely active conscious field(s)of (L)light


I make calls from my mind 


Telepathic 

Telekinesis

Teleportation 

Telepresence 

Television ?😍


Vegetables are slow releasing sugars 


Ecology 


Be it love it do it 


No comments: