Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Text Wed. Aug, 16th 2023

 Text Wed. Aug, 16th 2023

Text sent today Wed. Aug, 16th 2023


Happy birthday, Madonna 

All of zeldta.com is for you forever

And the best of my pictures on Instagram 

All for you also 


Can we put/paint new enamel on teeth? 


Call the Utah Valley Eye Center to see if I’m a candidate for a corneal implant


truestage.com?


Coast-to-coast a.m. app 

Coast To Coast Am Facebook account 

And the Coasttocoastam newsletter

Sign up for these three things?!


iwaggit.com !😍


‘Military news’ ?


The time is up and gone for some things 

They’ve run their course 

All things are new again, and new Now/never before, brand new?!


radionics  

Universalenergyclearing.com


Manifestation 


Also, no more avalanches or landslides 


williamstickevers.com


Whoswhointhecosmiczoo.com 


See dr. Gardiner at Utah Valley Eye Center UVEC

Thurs Aug 31st 

8am 10am 2pm or 3pm to see if I’m a candidate for a corneal implant


Adam is going to order me the two DVDs tomorrow, Thursday, August 17 


“Weight loss, gummy’s, Amazon” google this and pick the top one


Seagate 


Also, have Adam order a can opener from Amazon? 


Call Curt tonight, Wednesday 9 PM


Chinese

Chi

Chin

“A proper double chin”(fiddler on the roof)


“Hiney”?😍


‘Afterglow’

After Barbershop Harmony show


Ask Jasmine about the songs she was playing in her car this morning, so peaceful, mellow, soft, and beautiful


I/we? have never been so disconnected with/to all my stuff, it’s still nice to have though, it inspires me, keeps me grounded, and focused


Tell Bryant Jenks about Heidi, knowing him, selling her knives when we lived in/on Inglewood Drive, she still has it, it’s her favorite


“You’re cute”(from the movie, flight of the navigator, quote by Sarah Jessica Parker)?


One swallow a week of diluted chlorine dioxide once each Wednesday afternoon at 4:00 PM


Only one fig, Newton, a day, and only a small part of a fruit pie per day

Or even less than this


I am/we are in an infinitely long forever Lucid dream(s) with my girl/(our significant other?)/our twin Ray(‘s)


I/we get an afterglow after using my/a sharper image  power percussion deep tissue massager


SG

WLG


Astrology course? Take?  Learn? A lot?  Much useful information?  No?


I am/we are going to make sure that all of zeldta.com happen(s)/will all be fulfilled ASAP,

It’s necessary

Everybody can only do what they can do, no more than their best, just let them do what they can do and what they want to do

Read them all to know what that is


And then give them all infinitely more than they can do, and more than what they thought was possible for them to be able to do, also?


Everyone cares


Glue my pendant again


I can do everything by myself?


I (would like to be)/I am able to do everything by myself?



No comments: