Tuesday, August 01, 2023

#2Text Tues. Aug 1st 2023

 #2Text Tues. Aug 1 2023

#2Text sent today Tues. Aug 1 2023


More Kindness of heart, likeableness, inspirational, and people feel more comfortable around me, in my presence/environment


In nature, everything wild and free


Edit, all of my published posts from my blog spot zeldta.com?


generous, I (A)am

Open


Influence

😍♾🎶♾🛸♾🎇😍


Someplace on this earth is preparing me for a place to live forever internally with infinite inspiration and fruition of all my best dreams? Or living in a ‘luxurious’ flying saucer/or in a (G)godly ‘spaceship’😍♾or ‘above’ a Merkabah

Or both 


“More more more, all all all!”


Live in love, not fear

Always


Protective parents of their children 

good


I am/We are All calling upon all beings of (I)infinite (L)light in/on the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s to help me/us activate all of my/our infinite 5+(L)light bodies


“…’this one’s’ as Gentle as a pussycat”(K-Pax)

As a dove 

As the Holy Spirit 


“…We say what we wanna, we say what we Gotta..”(Madonna’s new song lyrics)


Q

No comments: