Tuesday, August 08, 2023

Text Tues. Aug, 8th 2023

 Text Tues. Aug, 8th 2023

Text sent today Tues. Aug, 8th 2023


Wrapped in pure Divine source, energy and love 


‘Lotsa de Kasha’? book


Thank you, I am reaching out to do the best I can 


I write things that I like, that are interesting for example I make links to websites from shows that go onto the show  coasttocoastam.com every day, and I also listen to the shows and write my own notes about what they say


Also, I write notes from the show Richontech.tv every Sunday afternoon 2 PM to 6 PM MST originally airing Saturday afternoons


I am trying to write and make the best healing, energy and infinite teaching for each person on/in this planet and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s


Most of what I write, every day is/are my own thoughts as Inspirational as I can imagine and write 


Go back to Twitter again and see if they can bring me lots of credit $ for the things that I’ve already written, and can possibly still play/write in the future?  I really don’t need it$?


Vibrational key a sacred prayer

Meditating or yoga, easier to learn when our vibration is…

Unlocks the door


clairvoyance clairaudience 


Energy healing 

Ask questions 

It’s your birthright to have access to al this information 

Beautiful soul 

Forgive 

We all are part of source we are all part of divine 

Compassionate and understand we are all doing the best we can 

Magnetism, magnetic beings 

Caring, kindness, compassion, love 

We draw that to us 


‘Defending your life’ movie 

Read the records with permission 

Pets


When You


Akashic records, the same as ‘the book of life’

Your name is written in the 

Accessing your own soul’s wisdom and guidance 

Spiritual consciousness and awareness


Yes, release    an infinite soul, not a victim


I am making the best out of my situation in life, ‘I’m hoping’ I can do/I (A)am doing infinitely more


Cellular imprint?

Talents, etc. from other lifetimes bring it/them into this lifetime


Shopping and therapy at 1 o’clock Friday with Bryant 


CriticalHealthNews.com


Pharmacistben.com


johnrussell.net 


Ridingwithghosts.net


AKnockintheattic.net 


Open that short moment/window of a ‘very’ Clear Divine Celestial Godly view/inspiration up from/while jumping on my ‘mini trampoline’/Lymphasizer and magnify it exponentially/infinitely 


Instead of the video game, ‘God of war’, it is now ‘God(s) of (L)love’


Instead of “Street fighter” it is now “Street Healer/with (L)love/(L)lover


everywhere


I look at all of my DVDs and all I can see is zeldta.com everywhere 


Yeshua/Zeldta is very muscular, and has a very! strong presence!!! !! !


The other day I wrote down that I should do everything I can do buy myself.  But I am grateful for people helping me shop, do my errands etc. And going on rides sometimes.

Whatever is easiest for me and others

I really appreciate them/you ‘all’ helping me


“When I look around, you’re no where to be found”


Search through 

App Store

“Synthesizer”

“Music”

“Sampled sounds”


AI music


The collective voice of the best of the best of Coast to coast a.m.

Every night added to the last/the previous night


Ever knowing/remembering (A)all truth! Everywhere OITE On/In The Earth and ATAOTM All Throughout All Of The Multiverses’s 


Onlinecolumnist.com share zeldta.com with them and John Curtis


EFA’s essential fatty acids

Helps dry skin 

EFA ultimate EFA in plus


Natural moisture factor 


Eye vitamins vitamin E, leutin, etc.


Glory and fulfillment

No comments: