Tuesday, September 03, 2024

Text Tues. Sept, 3rd 2024

 Text Tues. Sept, 3rd 2024

Text sent today Tues. Sept, 3rd 2024


josephselbie.com


soulproof.com


thesoulphonefoundation.org


eternea.org


soulphone.org


Individual, do you think someone out there could communicate with that? 


Today is national decluttering and dejunking day, stuff that I/we don’t need maybe Heidi, Sawyer or Cheridy can help me/us?


No one can, it’s impossible for anyone to have or send out ……, ……, ……, negative energy(ies) negative frequencies negative harmonics negative vibrations negative thoughts, negative words, negative deeds, or anything harmful hurtful, or destructive anywhere to anyone or anything on/in the Earth and or all throughout all of the Multiverses’s only singularity oneness and no duality, and all of the best of zeldta.com ♾ 🌞


Everyone’s digestive system works perfectly 


♾ 🌞 meditation always, when needed


Medi ta/(ca?) tion 


“You’re here with me it’s like a dream”(song lyrics from ‘like a prayer’)


Everyone’s Light (B)bodies on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s have now been (F)fully (A)activated oh, with (I)infinite (L)light, (H)healing, (K)knowledge and (T)travel


richarddolanmembers.com


thecenterforunity.org


Maybe I/we should start answering our Facebook messages ?

Listen 


A

Share all of  zeldta.com to  my/our Coasttocoastam family


I have/we have I want/we want the (U)ultimate (L)light (B)bodies 5+ 5D+ 


I/we remember everything You and your people have said to me?!


I am/we are trying to remember 


Please help me/us to remember all


You give me ♾ satisfaction and fulfillment 

Plural 


Claude.AI safe and fresh 

Monday, September 9, Apple iPhone 16… 

Watch 


Wednesday C Good Earth case of prime

2:15 PM 


2 VR’s no ads, etc., Sawyer?


Wormhole. app.

Text to podcast? 

Speechify 

As voice 11 labs /elevenlabs?

richontech.Tv Show number? 

listenlater.net 

Mint. Tells – T-mobile

Build your own plan? 9$ a month. 

Getbend.co Stretch


“What works”


Infinite light cylinders over above everyone all 

tvanswermann.com 

“Modified lucid air sapphire” 0 to 60 2.?sec


Give everybody the tools to change their own DNA 72% plus? 


♾ 🌞 Expand expansion, expanding, expansive, expanded


Practical 

Uses of ideas at zeldta.com


“Starman” oh my/our gosh, this is funny, a good movie


Repair, all relationships repaired

No comments: