Friday, September 13, 2024

Text Fri. Sept, 13th 2024

 Text Fri. Sept, 13th 2024

Text sent today Fri. Sept, 13th 2024


spyescapeandevasion.com


spyescapeandevasion.com


Dream I had today

My/our friend Sean Kenneth Basil Hard who when I/we first met him in 1997 in Logan Utah at the clubhouse, I/we said to him that I/we thought he was me/us from 1000 years in the future.  I/we think he might’ve thought/felt the same?  I was/we were trying to find him. He was at the bottom of the ocean as a blue small prickly creature

I/we brought him back to life into ‘one of his true’ form(s) as an Asian God with my/our thoughts of him in the past.  He was teaching so many wonderful, spiritual divine words to me/us and others 

He wanted me to be myself/ourself so I/we did and I was/we were speaking the best things in my own pathway that I’ve/we ever never before thought about.  There were a whole bunch of (S)strange creatures and people in this dream.

I/we got caught up in my/our thoughts in the past 

It was the longest more most complex dream of my/our life/lives

I/we wish I/we could remember it all. It was truly spectacular unexpected and mostly out of this world. 

When I was/we were with him in Northern Utah at the Hot Springs, he had a perfect physique, I/we saw his back and it looked like he had it almost full of plucked out blonde  hair follicles.  Last time I/we saw him, he was coming around the door at the state hospital, slowly looking and aware of where he was coming out of, He was all together 30 feet tall with his God self Christ self and human self all as one, one tall bright white light being 


GYHHGAR AAMO


Spiritual, Godly “Growing Pains”

No comments: