Sunday, September 15, 2024

Text Sun. Sept, 15th 2024

 Text Sun. Sept, 15th 2024

Text sent today Sun. Sept, 15th 2024


They are just waiting for me/us to ask 


Dreams yesterday and today 

Yesterday I/we dreamed I was/we were with Jeanette Louise Margaret’s Karthaus, almost 40 years years ago since we saw each other. I/we think she was with some of her older family.  I was/we were trying to take my/our clothes off so I/we could have/take a shower, I/we kept taking them off more and more and more, and I/we could never get them all off.  And I/we could never find the shower. In a big building. Ryan and Jane Beuhring were encouraging me/us. I/we said she would have to be with my/our girl if we could get together.


Today I/we dreamed I was/we were in my/our mustard yellow Toyota car from the 80s. Sandra Bernhard was in the front seat, moving around a little bit. I/we don’t know who was driving the car?  We talked about New York a little bit.  We stopped and these little kids were trying to get in my/our car, etc.. I was/we were going to tell them that they could play around with it, but not break it.


I’ll/we’ll never forget these dreams


AGARFM/Y

All God Akashic Records For Me/You


♾ 🌞 (F)farther/(F)further (B)beyond


New realities, new zones of connection 


The shape(s) and existence(s) of life 


Realities 


♾ 🌞 (A)all areas of (E)education ♾ 🌞understood by all “Light?” (B)beings on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Wednesday, September 18 2:15 p.m. with C.

No comments: