Thursday, September 05, 2024

Text Thurs. Sept, 5th 2024

 Text Thurs. Sept, 5 2024

Text sent today Thurs. Sept, 5 2024


What are “cold pressed” juices? What does that mean? Call Good Earth


What about The iWatch? Where to buy, and who to pay monthly payments to?


Keep the iPhone that I/we have already 


Send the list to Sawyer that I/we sent to Carson


Ai ♾ 🌞 Infinite Light and Godly Love


(An) (I)infinitely (S)strong Godly (H))hologram(s/z) (I)inside of (M)my/(O)our (B)body(ies)


On the iPhone 16 promax make sure my/our blogger and blogspot/website, etc. are the same, or easily better if possible?  And the other things the same also or easily better.


Also, how is AI going to work built in on the Apple iPhone 16 promax?


itfunk.org


apeswithnukes.com


onesecondafter.com 


wedontdie.com


joshuapwarren.com 


Contactinthedesert.com 


A Fullness of (G)godly (R)realities 


♾ 🌞 Godly Music?!


One person/one heart at a time, beyond all time and space 


ACN American Communications Network

Maybe work for And with them ?


No comments: