Sunday, September 01, 2024

Text Sun. Sept, 1st 2024

 Text Sun. Sept, 1st 2024

Text sent today Sun. Sept, 1st 2024


Realism, I’m a/we are realist(s)


I am/we are All independent I/we don’t rely on/upon anyone or anybody outside of myself/ourselves ♾ ๐ŸŒž zeldta.com for infinite happiness, joy, focus, concentration, creativity, imagination, uniqueness, desires, fulfillment, self-worth, productivity, health, beauty, peace, singularity, oneness and no duality etc. etc. etc.


I Am/we are (M)my (T)the ♾ ๐ŸŒž fulfillment of my/our Twin Ray/Flame, we are one both together


More and more balance connection creativity, and ingenuity


Dr.s Sun, air, water, nutrition, exercise, earth, and rest 


We control our heart(s)


Much more fun together 


wormhole. app. 


Speechify 


listenlater.net 

11Labs

elevenlabs


marielhemingwayfoundation.org


hopeoftheworld.org


collectiveinkbooks.com


‘Health, healing, nourishment?’ from the inside out 


Yeah 

No comments: