Monday, September 09, 2024

Text Mon. Sept, 9th 2024

 Text Mon. Sept, 9th 2024

Text sent today Mon. Sept, 9th 2024


You’re spectacular 


I/we love you infinitely more than words can say/express


N

Wednesday the 11th at 2:15 PM with C


You are the smartest, most intelligent agile person I/we know 


You are you feel very attractive to/for me /us


danalouise.com   One of the funniest girl I’ve/we’ve ever heard, with a great personality


 THIS is Gonna Sound Weird (her book)


I/We put myself/ourselves out there for you


“Love one another”


My/our Youth


Revisited, (P)purified and Celestialized 

Godly Regeneration and positivity 


Energy/Re energized 


Through pictures 

♾ 🌞 Past family pictures 

Past present and future into the eternal now



https://majorcitieschiefs.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/06/MCCA-UAP_Reference-Guide-June-2024-.pdf


“Who’s that girl?” I know/we all know


Infinite healing frequencies 


Surround Enter and (C)cover with (I)infinite (G)godly (L)light, the “Shadows of Eternity ” mirror etching and Direct this (L)light to each and every one individual of our family members and altogether as a whole?! ♾ 🌞


And delete/erase/dissapate prevent and reverse all of the negative energies from coming out of the etchings on/in the mirror ♾ 🌞


Everything that people don’t want in their environment is invisible to them 


Rebuild 

See inside the body 

Past lives 

Break past lives connections


Reach in and pull the trauma out 

Gifts turned on 


Communicate and remove that  ? From the body


kenlloydofficial.com


Restructure(d)

bear

be ari

bari


Howard

Re ward 

A ward


Repatterned 

Rewired 


melvinmorsemd.com


isscusa.org


irvaconference.org


johnmilor.com


Aliensinthebible.com 


AliensandtheAntichrist.com 


Thursday, September 12 11:30 AM Dr. M 


♾ Love 🌞 to for in and with you forever, eternally immortally, (G)godly celestially, perfect divinely from me/us and everybody else to you


I’m/we’re so glad I/we make you happy. That’s what I/we really wanna do. 


Wake up 11 AM Wednesday, check my/our iphone


No comments: