Saturday, September 07, 2024

Text Sat. Sept, 7th 2024

 Text Sat. Sept, 7th 2024

Text sent today Sat. Sept, 7th 2024


Wow man, I/we feel like my/our young self again 


Because of the shadows of eternity mirror 


thetruthcentral.com


corstet.com


wnd.com/author/jcorsi


remoteviewingmatrix.com 


10 Etchings on a mirror on the  wall in my/our living room in my/our home, of my/our family “Shadows of Eternity”


♾ 🌞 “Threads” with all of zeldta.com text, Art(work), pictures, Music, video etc…(A)animation, Full Immersion Animation 


The most Inspirational/Godly ♾ 🌞 in (E)every/All “(S)single” way(s)


understanding the ♾ 🌞 Process/processes/processing/processed equals (M)miracle(s)


♾ 🌞 Fun


I am/we are all grateful for all of my/our blessings, I/we know where they all come from, from God, our higher selves, our God selves, and our Christ selves?


No comments: