Monday, September 02, 2024

Text Mon. Sept, 2nd 2024

 Text Mon. Sept, 2nd 2024

Text sent today Mon. Sept, 2nd 2024


What does ‘a friend café near you’ mean? 


Wednesday, September 4, 2:15 PM with C 


The whole world, Music, my twin Ray


TWW, M, M


You/we cannot get any more of a positive ‘mental’ attitude/outlook on life’/reality/possibilities/ ♾ 🌞 impossibilities becoming real/and changing the future than zeldta.com


Changing prophecy to  ♾ 🌞 zeldta.com

It doesn’t hurt to try 


NWNM

New words new music 


Are you doing?  Yes, I (A)am/(W)we are ♾🌞


zeldta.com for All/Everyone Everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s, everyone please share ALL of this blogspot ‘zeldta.com’ with (E)everyone (E)everywhere possible and impossible


The working laws that govern the Multiverses’s 

“Transcendental, spiritual virtues, and ?”


I(A)am/we are doing the best I/we can do, what more can I/we do? 


Sharply quickly acutely 

Thinking 

Ecstasy euphoria love, and peace


Spirit consciousness, Lifeforce 

being of light at the veil 


Reciprocity 


The ultimate reality 

More real than on earth 


The world of spirits, true nature 


God the absolute reality 


NDE’

Unconditional love 

Life’s mission or assignment 


Subsumed into the light


More spiritual connection with God and and higher realms every waking moment 


Many Became Counselors, Reiki healers 


“Near death experiences and sacred scripture” e Book?


I/we would like to/rather be with you more than not 


Kabbalah


Not just physical, (I)infinitely (M)more ♾ 🌞


Together in with and of the (I)infinite (G)godly (S)spiritual (R)realms 


Because of 


All of zeldta.com Fully (A)activated for both of us, me/you and you/I together


For the infinite blessing of all beings, (T)twin Ray souls together


“Transcendental, spirituality, wisdom, and virtue” e Book?

Multiverses’s consciousness 

Databank 

Omniscience 


36 Divine virtues, part of the Multiverses’s truth

Now Come/Go Go  Now Together Forever together 


I/we don’t want to make it too difficult for you to be with me/us


Hard

H ow ard


Our hearts are in tune with each other 


Our bodies are together 

Forever, (E)eternally (C)celestially Divinely Godly (I)immortally (P)perfectly (M)majestically Wholey ♾ 🌞 I)infinitely Tangible (V)visible Spectrums of Godly Light zeldta.com as Twin Rays/Flames with Infinite (C)creation in on above and beyond all of these levels ♾ 🌞


IAm/we are/writing us together

Write us Together 


We are (R)right (T)together


(I)it just feels (R)right 


It Is very very Convenient


Convenience 


your/my heart beats next to mine/yours

you’re/I’m by my/your side, Twin Rays together 


When

When I/we turn around 

♾♾♾♾♾🙂🙂🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞


All of these things above Here are talking about “Twin Ray Souls Together” and ♾ 🌞unique, separate from other Twin Ray Souls, male/female individual souls together


♾♾♾♾♾♾🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞


No comments: