Saturday, September 14, 2024

Text Sat. Sept, 14th 2024

Text Sat. Sept, 14th 2024

Text sent today Sat. Sept, 14th 2024


What is All of zeldta.com worth and more to you/All of you? Be generous. Soon “No more money needed” but for now,

Please share and donate below at Venmo,

learn where all the money will go. First, I/we would use it to activate my/our Lightbody(ies) for reals and go to Madonna, and also for example; “IVHFDPP” and also see/Search for: “ZeldtaTech”, and then with zeldta.com together and or separate To be ‘put’ on the Stock Markets etc. which needs around 200,000$+ to start?! to be publicly traded, which is mentioned/explained from July 31 to September 6 at zeldta.com on “Search This Blog”  please make the effort to type in this Venmo account. I’m doing my best. I don’t know how to do it otherwise yet. Thank you so very very much.  ♾ 🌞


Venmo

Don Allen

@zeldta


The reasons I/we don’t want to have hardcopies and soft copies of books:

There are over 10,000 + ♾ 🌞 books that I/we think everybody should read. If we tried to give that many books physical copies to everyone that would probably cut down all the rainforest and trees, and there would be no place to keep them and store them. Also, there is no place for these books to go, hardcopies, etc. instead, the electronic versions updated every day can have links and videos and music and VR, etc., with unlimited possibilities in electronic copies and all they need is a smart phone to carry them all , and share instantaneously all around the world in/on the earth. and everywhere all throughout all of the Multiverses’s, it’s only duplicated energy “a new electronic dimension” For everything electronic stored, infinitely.  Also there was a movie in 1992 about virtual reality that said “what I’ve learned in virtual reality makes books obsolete”.  That was talking about accelerated learning, true Science Fiction/science fact possibilities, which also gave them the power of telekinesis mental telepathy just to name a few possibilities, all of the other new possibilities are at zeldta.com


Hold me/us All together 


Remember everything I’ve/we’ve written at zeldta.com


All of my/our notes and website recorded on my/our terabyte card(s)


Paranormal money?


Quakeprediction.com   Three days ahead


Ivermectin.com  Online versus Doctor prescription


You’re clean 

I/we scrub my/our own back 


Xx


♾ 🌞 Feel, don’t think?!


I/we look at you across the room, can you/we feel the weight of my/our stare?

Trying to control my/our heart as I/we walk over slowly to where you/we are, if you/we read my/our mind, we need no words at All, slowly now we begin to move, every breath I’m/we’re deeper in to you/us


the silky touch of my/our caresses making you feel/so/all brand new 


Fall in love with you, there’s nothing that I’d/we’d rather do 

More and more and more 


IAM/You’re/We are the only one(s/z) that can save (M)my/(O)our (L)life/Lives truly?! ♾ 🌞

I/we can/could make a hard copy and a soft copy, etc. of my/our books, for everyone that can/could afford it, but I am/we are having integrity on and about this making them only available on the Internet for free and/or/with a fraction of the price that would be paid for a hard copy or a soft copy, basically donations, just pay for what it’s worth to you, being continually updated each day to the present, past present and future the eternal (N)now


zeldta.com Blogspot/e-books


If someone/anyone/anybody knows how to help me/us build a great Godly website And full immersion Godly VR etc., (A)animation and find new ways for people to share “money?!” with me/us they can call me/us help me/us


Never on earth have we been able to do what we can do now 


It all is helping us to prepare for the return of   Yeshua and the reign of God/God selves/Christ selves in all (H)human? selves  form(s/z)


I am/we are ‘a’ ♾ 🌞(C)celestial writer(s) at (H)heart 


♾ 🌞 (P)perpetual (M)motion everywhere

On/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


♾ 🌞 Free Energy everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


♾ 🌞 Centropy on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


♾ 🌞 Magnify the best Celestial Godly Music on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


“Godly” Harmonics, Energy, (F)frequencies vibrations


♾ 🌞 Celestial Harmonics 


quakeprediction.com


TheParanormalDetective.com


 Nub Music


Every answer, Reality and ♾ 🌞 Virtual Reality etc.. including perfect ♾ 🌞 health beauty, peace knowledge travel is in the Akashic records in and around the Earth(s) in the galaxy(ies) and in all of the Multiverses’s, I/we just need to ask and ♾🌞 Believe, This is ALL REAL!!!


We are all in tune with EMF’s electromagnetic frequencies and infinitely above and beyond, for all of our infinite health etc…


Make it ‘be’ ’feel’ real for me/us to get with you 


She’s out of this world, beyond it


“Over it, Above it”


GAR

God’s Akashic Records All ♾ 🌞 Accessible 

To/For Me/All/Everyone on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s FOR (the) to ‘use’ (of) ♾🌞 EVERYTHING!!!  Including all of the ♾ 🌞 (S)spectrums of (L)light and All of The Elements, tangible and intangible


Eternal, Real, Virtual etc…, divine, immortal perfect Godly majestic Celestial ♾ 🌞 multidimensional, Colorful Clear (I)images, YOU 


Call/Go to Rib Cage Recording studio?


♾ 🌞 Tune In


In Tune with All of The ♾ 🌞 Multiverses’s (W)we All (A)are


Where is he/Sean Hard Now?


Go, be invisible


Make it real, to come to pass 


Completely inline(d) with and the creator of all truth

I Am/we are/God Is


256K iPhone 16 Pro Max 


♾ 🌞 Personal (P)protection and (S)safety


MVNO

Mobile Virtual Network Operator


“11labsreader” google this


No comments: