Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Text Wed. July, 24th 2024

 Text Wed. July, 24th 2024

Text sent today Wed. July, 24th 2024


I am/we are ‘an’ ♾ 🌞 (I)independent 


We are all ♾ 🌞 valuable to/for/and with each other


Memories 


Os/is

Outer/inner space 


All of the powers of darkness have been stopped eternally ♾ 🌞


♾♾♾♾♾🌞🌞🌞🌞

benjaminbaruch.net

🌞🌞🌞🌞♾♾♾♾♾♾


Geoengineeringwatch.org

See “The dimming” free movie


Constant Chelation 


No harmful or destructive ‘Full’ (S)spectrum (L)light harmonics energies or frequencies (E)ever

get Ivermectin from RoMay? Ask Dr. M to prescribe Ivermectin.com


soulvisions.net


Call Curt tomorrow 


I’m/we are sooo blessed 


I am/we are always listening to you and ♾🌞 seeing you on (A)all levels, frequencies harmonics and your energy signature(s)


Happiness 


I am/we are very fond of her/you

No comments: