Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Text Tues. July, 16th 2024

 Text Tues. July, 16th 2024

Text sent today Tues. July, 16th 2024


A small (round?) piece of technology that can build a home and or anything else a hologram, then real/physical


Darkagedefense.com for everyone around the world, everything lit up one piece of technology that can do everything with all of the right frequencies, of/with/creating the necessary All kinds of matter  ♾ 🌞. With all of the infinite (S)spectrums of (L)light Energy and Harmonics starting in Africa, then around/across the world in a split second, everyone’s (L)light (B)bodies (I)infinitely (G)godly (A)activated


The (M)most (H)high (Q)quality (T)technology 


“You’re already there”

-didn’t


IRS

Infinite Reality Space ♾ 🌞


‘Butterfly’ flying technology 


What is the key to happiness? 


Inner 

Buddhism, hinduism, yoga, Indian Vedic, mormonism? meditation, etc. 


“They lived after the manner of happiness”(the Book of Mormon)


What are the best “G)godly uses of AI? 


We are beings of pure consciousness 


Archaeological 


That’s a great movie. I/we love ‘footloose’ It’s so cool. 


The Krebs cycle


See Coasttocoastam.com  free Newsletter 


I/(W)we ♾ 🌞(P)program my/our (B)body(ies)


I/(W)we (L)love who I (A)am/(W)we are


Oh my/our gosh, this is so so much fun 


Cooperation of everyone everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s with a/(T)the base of zeldta.com


“Dr. Marty’s pet Food “

drmartypets.com


All of the best of zeldta.com is for everyone on both sides of the veil


Son


‘Weight magic drops’ at/from

healthylooking.com 


Coast 989898   Gold


I am/we are focused Infinitely and/or micro subatomically etc..in everything I/we do


sub nuclear particles etc…


Quarks,  charmed quarks etc…

“A … Collision”


Tomorrow 9 AM Wednesday morning shopping with E


 michaelshermer.com


susangrau.com


Sometimes my/our spoken words are better than my/our written words 


My/our Signature ‘deciphering?’


What time and day with Jeff this week? 


We all have (I)Infinite (L)light (B)bodies 

With (I)infinite (P)possibilities 


♾ 🌞 New (I)ideas 


Brand (N)new 


♾ 🌞 (D)details

No comments: