Thursday, July 11, 2024

Text Thurs. July, 11th 2024

 Text Thurs. July, 11 2024

Text sent today Thurs. July, 11 2024


“The only industry left was the manufacturing of spaceships”


Everyone of God‘s children 

Mine/ours/yours?


Not 3D artificial intelligence, but/instead, Only’ real Multiverses’s infinite dimensions intelligence


deeprealitybook.com


-rjhalbert.com


michaeltellinger.com


Ubuntuplanet.org


Onesmalltown.org


StoneCircleTours.co.za


Tomorrow Friday 11 AM E, talk to her about publishing my/our book, “big screen” And 

♾MetaQuest 3 My movies, YouTube etc. etc. etc. without ads, basically hooking up to my MacBook Air?!


I/we don’t deserve you. I/we do deserve you. 


I am/we are my/our ♾ 🌞 imagination?!


All


“We are combined”

-

I am/we are All of the Godly truth words writing and energy of all of the true and holy (P)prophets Throughout all time and space on/in the Earth, and everywhere else all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Thank you for continually imagining/designing/and (B)building of/with the (I)infinite (D)divine (G)godly (F)full (L)light (S)spectrum(s) of the (H)highest (G)godly (L)light Architecture/creating Zaccronia for me/us until it is finished ♾ 🌞NOW all ‘done’ with (D)divine/(G)godly (L)love?!


Keep/stay with what works and ♾ 🌞 do (what makes it) better 


There’s no limit to our possibilities 


Exalt every particle of existence 

I/we


Patience, eternal 


All of (M)my/(O)our (N)needs (W)wants and (D)desires All  ‘remotely’ (A)animated (C)celestially Divinely (E)eternally (I)immortally (G)godly


All Eternal LOVE

I am/we are all a conduit for

OP


Unending 


We are all prepared for infinitely more 


infinitely deep love 


Love is bursting forth

M


Accept what I am/we are and what I/we can be

No comments: