Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Text Wed. July, 10th 2024

 Text Wed. July, 10th 2024

Text sent today Wed. July, 10th 2034


Infinitely flourishing and fruitful, all of us are 


I/we have all of my/our ‘CCrane solar radio’ working, including the short wave


Thank you all for my/our beautiful blessings and thoughts 

I/we ‘will’ have a ham Radio and it is/will be working great


We are All infinitely healthy and strong for each other, especially twin ray souls 


CriticalHealthNews.com page 26 and 27 on the flip chart


Think Bigger, (T)think God/Godhood for all


I/we don’t ‘want to’ lose myself/ourselves ever, we find ourselves always


I/we celebrate ♾ 🌞 the union/reunion of all twin Ray souls everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


I/we bring a ♾ 🌞(G)godly joy and great reality to all of my/our decisions 


The (G)godly (T)truth of ♾ 🌞 Heaven on (E)earth


Majestic 


Beyondbelief.com 


I/we admire you/me


Sorry


I/we wrestle with all of my/our own words?


Be the (W)word, the (L)life, the (L)light, the Godly (T)truth, and the (M)music 


Infinite (G)godly celestial signs and symbols 


Infinite luxury  ‘right now so fine’


OK 

-

All of the best music, etc., from the past present and future, the eternal Now

Is 


“…there’s someone for everyone, even if you need a ‘Compass Pickax and night goggles’ to find them”(L.A. story, the movie)


Over time, my/our words are getting better and better, written and/or spoken


Sacrifice? 


The (L)law of? 


No? ♾ 🌞


My/Your mouth to God‘s ears 


“The power of love”(song by Huey Lewis and the news)

“Don’t need money don’t need fame. Don’t need a credit card to ride this train.”


CriticalHealthNews.com. All of the products at

i26

Healthy bone and joint pack 


OK 


My/our New next levels infinite highest/higher prayer is Now always active, ‘All!’ inclusive higher than everything 


Grow muscle activate lymphatic system to the max 


I/we never resist, (G)godly ‘good’ advice


quantumdoug.com 


Deeprealitybook.com


remoteperception.com 


rviewer.com


Radio table, Alex? RoMay, book(s) published in AI and regular hard copy


Cyber Christ, ‘The ‘Eternal/Celestial’ Rock’ Music, Immortal, Godly 


Infinite new possibilities of love, light life, and imagination 


Easier more focused more clear 


More relatable 


A

Reliable 


Beautiful and happy 


No one ever affects anyone else in a negative way only in and of (L)light (L)love (G)godly (T)truth singularity, Oneness and no duality


B3sciences, bands

http://Join.B3Sciences.com

-

No comments: