Tuesday, July 09, 2024

Text Tues. July, 9th 2024

 Text Tues. July, 9th 2024

Text sent today Tues. July, 9th 2024


I am/we are always using my/our next GEN abs, my/our Sharper Image deep tissue hand massager my/our accuspark, my/our epsom salts foot bath, my/our VR headsets? with no ads, my/our Electric toothbrush, my/our rubber ear auger? All of my/our technology in unison/Harmony all delicious (F)food frequencies, harmonics, and energy


CES

Paul R. Warner 

Scott Anderson 


“Truly scrumptious, truly truly scrumptious“

(Chitty Chitty Bang Bang)


We deserve each other 

I/you deserve you/me


Meditation is listening to God 

Prayer is talking to God 

Gratitude 

We already have, it’s all there 


thefarmersdog.com 


Search on this  “uncooked dog Food mentioned on Coast To Coast Am”

Etc. 


Ask “Alexa, what can you do?”


10 AM tomorrow shopping with E


CriticalHealthNews.com


deaddoctorsradio.com


strangerBridgerland.com


Values priorities 


Desires focused


All of ‘the best of’ zeldta.com is swallowed up ♾ 🌞 microscopically in my/our soul(s/z)

All of my/our infinite desires have come true ♾🌞


Focused Divine/Godly imagination 


The infinite possibilities of all creativity 

O

Healing fulfillment and inspiration for all 

No comments: