Saturday, July 27, 2024

Text Sat. July, 27th 2024

 Text Sat. July, 27th 2024

Text sent today Sat. July, 27th 2024


Luxurious Life furnishings ‘of’


A/the touch of(L)life Light


Beyond all life, light and love


Precise 


Yes 


Permeate? ♾ ๐ŸŒž


♾ ๐ŸŒž Society 


We have the power to make each other happy 


Thank you 


Your friendship 


I’m/you’re/we’re (H)happy ♾ ๐ŸŒž


All


We all eat ‘Godly’ Organic ♾ ๐ŸŒž ‘Light’ Foods


Your friendship has made me/us happy 


Multiverses’s

All of the ‘complete’?! ♾ ๐ŸŒž


There are so many ‘good’ wonderful things on/in the world 


God‘s creation 


MAR

Magnetic Attractive Repulsive   Energy(ies)


Just relax and let all of the best good things come/Flow to you/me


Y


All Law (L)living, I Am a/we are all 


All of my/our best words at zeldta.com are a steady constant prayer 

No comments: