Monday, July 29, 2024

Text Mon. July, 29th 2024

 Text Mon. July, 29th 2024

Text sent today Mon. July, 29th 2024


I’m/we’re always here/there for you 


Always new ‘prophetic?’ recordings 


The richness of our lives are yours 


Let’s choose happiness, happiness is contagious 


Simple 


Thou shalt be the ♾ 🌞

Love, light music word Truth life beauty, Glory health, peace compassion, forgiveness, charity blessings, godliness/infinite godhood perfection resurrection, Ascension majesty safety Twin Ray connection(s) the highest celestial light, the highest frequency in the Multiverses’s the ♾ 🌞 flying saucers, the ♾ 🌞 motherships, the ♾ 🌞 replicators and the ♾ 🌞 duplicators the IVHFDPP and the one do it all new technology, mentioned a couple days ago on this website/blogspot zeldta.com, that fits in the palm of the/your hand?!


You’ve always been there for me/us 


The infinite Ascension of all reality 


“John of God”


trysightcarefast.org


Look into my/our eyes and see the celestial Godly infinity of my/our soul(s)


It helps me/us meditate and to be peaceful and calm


There’s no limit to my/our possible impossibilities


♾ 🌞 Restructuring structure 


You are the reason I am/we are you are all my/our reasons 


You are my/our first priority always


Get all of my/our TVs working with my/our DVD players 


BrianKeating.com


lorispagna.com


Sunriver Gardens, North Orem 


Petco in Orem Sophie works there where Address?  305 E. University Parkway, Orem 


Orange Julius menu 


ChiZen 

Chi Zen

No comments: