Saturday, July 13, 2024

Text Sat. July, 13th 2024

 Text Sat. July, 13th 2024

Text sent today Sat. July, 13th 2024


Moderation 


Moderator 


Similar themes throughout all of zeldta.com


A better, the best quality of life for everyone


Supplements and additives to my/our smoothies and drinks for optimal performance 


No darkness, full complete total all and (I)infinite comprehension 


Twin fame(s)

Twins fame

Famous Twins

Flaming Twins

Flamous Twin(s) Ray Soul Mates


You keep on keeping (on) me/us going you keep on keeping ‘me’/us on


“The spirit and body inseparably connected receive a fullness of joy”


Long sturdy satin white robe overcoat 


Self-care calendar   “A heroes Journey”

A great accomplishment

♾♾♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž♾♾

Tanya Carroll Richardson – Author & Professional Intuitive

๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž♾♾♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž ๐ŸŒžtanyarichardson.com


Soul memory is contained in the heart 


The owners manual, the users guide for/to the God/human body(ies)


Oi

Organic intelligence 

-

tanyablessings.com


thompsonatlarge.com


 speakerlynette.com


I/we understand, she’s so cool 


Acoustical energy ‘at work’


Nothing can keep us apart 


I/we give you all of the energy that you need and want forever 


I am/we are the whole of the Multiverses’s for you 


♾ ๐ŸŒž (L)love and (L)light


♾ ๐ŸŒž No aggression


Newness of imagination 


The positive truth 


♾ ๐ŸŒž Rest


♾ ๐ŸŒž anti gravity 


♾ ๐ŸŒž Feel (G)good


♾ ๐ŸŒž health, beauty peace knowledge life love truth and travel for all/everyone everywhere


♾ ๐ŸŒž (A)animation, (C)celestial human and ‘Godly’ also


♾ ๐ŸŒž All of the (W)words of the Multiverses’s in my/our (S)soul(s)


Writing, easy and fun 


Infinite Love everywhere for all


Self unselfish


‘I/(W)we (S)ay I/We (D)do’ to (E)everyone?


Wherever I am/we are always there for you 


Infinite(ly) flowing freely energy 


Wax 


K-PAX


Infinitely excite ‘(Y)you’ in every way 


“Freeform” writing?!


I/we don’t write anything? 


Others write (it) for me?!/us


Demon? stration


Make it/IWe have made it all come true 


Hi High


The (I)Infinite (P)power we all have


No one/none of us ever repeat the same prayer twice

-

No comments: