Monday, July 15, 2024

Text Mon. July, 15th 2024

 Text Mon. July, 15th 2024

Text sent today Mon. July, 15th 2024


Extremely clean and great smelling always, I am/we are 


Pre Paired


Free ‘the’ Dummies 

Free ‘the’ dumb 

Free(D)dumb

Freedom


Character 


♾ 🌞 Freedom to (L)love (F)freedom to (L)live Freedom to be (T)true to (O)our Godself(selves)/(C)christself(selves) and (H)humanself(selves)


Be the (G)godly sounds


♾ 🌞 (D)deep (W)words 


Internal 


Funny face 

I/you have a


The brain is mostly made up out of cholesterol


Speak 


“Express yourself don’t repress yourself”

(Madonna)


I am/we are preparing the world for your return?

This time in all your glory 


Make the best of what we have got and Infinitely more  ♾ 🌞


Truman Madsen 

Hugh Nibley 


Ezra Taft Benson 

Reed Benson 

Hugh Woodford 


All of my/our bishops and priesthood leaders throughout the years 


♾ 🌞 (L)life, (L)light, and (L)love on the TONGUE 


Go in the (C)correct Infinite Eternally Highest “Godly” One (D)direction(s/z) (A)always 


“However, familiar” good ‘important’ words


A new infinitely higher channel for my/our creativity 

More than words 


Night …(band)

David Jacobs and?  uFOs? Etc.

Consciousness 

Education 


Honeymoon

Afterglow


Abductees

Grays 

Changes in the ways to live, many people 

“Initiated me/us to a new perspective”

“The intellectual gorilla”

An owl

“I am/we are a great fan of allusions”

Math

Mathematician 

“Always an answer?”

“The most simple we don’t have the basis to understanding the solution?

Ai


Philosophy 


“Crowded House”


Beyondbelief.com   564 episodes

New episodes each week


This is fun getting philosophical here


If you can’t trust yourself, then who can you trust? 


“Your five senses can be deceived”


Can you get out of my/our way, I’m/we’re trying to have an experience here?


“Moving numbers math”

GPT 


Ai/VR ‘Godly intelligence’


Multi Limb user musician


 christopherleejenkins.com


Make (A)audio for YouTube etc…online of all of the best of zeldta.com

With the best of Ai?+/Real/Virtual/(G)godly +

etc…


The ‘little’ blue boy


Change the password to one of my echo dot

‘Alexa’ smart speakers


Gloria Estefan “the Miami sound machine”

“The rhythm is gonna get ya”


It’s true 


Inspirational light 


‘Rue’ 


pacificnorthwierd.com


Weird

Wired


mcremo.com


nickcook.works


substack.com/@nickcook


🌞♾

duolingo app

♾♾♾ engagement and interactivity 

Relevant 


Send text of zeldta.com to Elon Musk next time when he sends me/us a Facebook message


Share B3sciences.com bands with everyone

Ask Steve, ‘Can I/we’ Leave them on all the time? ♾ 🌞


Is it hard/can we put them on all by myself/ourselves


Be the ♾ 🌞 (P)prayer 

I Am/We are 


No comments: