Thursday, July 25, 2024

Text Thurs. July, 25th 2024

 Text Thurs. July, 25 2024

Text sent today Thurs. July, 25 2024


Google 

Tip/stand up new iPad

VR 

Chaz 

Ivermectin

B3sciences.com

5Gmale

GNM-X


I/we always Warm up what is getting cold


I/we want I/we need you ♾🌞 Thank you


Everyone has gotten up out of their wheelchairs, (C)completely and (I)infinitely 🌞 healed


Frequency, vibration and energy to open up portals


Resonance requency 


Can AI read understand and decipher all of my/our handwritten notes?


“Radio antenna to contact ET’s”

Everyone has the Nobel prize, etc. because of their own infinite unique individuality


Dream 

Kim we talked but didn’t like each other anymore maybe less 

M not talk and talk better


Impossibilities of with and for me her I and she each other 


facebook.com/TheLiuniverse


cherylljones.com


fortune.com


ghostdoctorchris.com


I am/we are the strongest and the lightest ♾ 🌞

No comments: