Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Text Wed. Jan, 10th 2024

 Text Wed. Jan, 10th 2024

Text sent today Wed. Jan, 10th 2024


I/we All request the most benevolent outcome to the/this situation and/of my/our life/Lives

And my/our soul contract(s)


All of my/our words are active Now 


Dog soul cat soul lol


Tones, pyramids, 3 groups, “your voice has tremendous power, you just need to use it”


Duck sitphan? YouTube beginners meditation 


L

‘Kate and Leopold’  great fun movie 


Reiki, ‘Multiverses’s’ Life Energy 


Meditation distance Healing


Reiki master


Training 


animalreikiplanet.com


‘Animals heal us’


connect energetically 


A state of stillness


My//our (S)spirit/ Holy Spirit is fully present in every cell in my/our 5+ 5D bodies, of infinite density(ies)


♾🌞 Influence throughput All the Multiverses’s, zeldta.com every man women child and All living Beings


Let animals lead method


I/we believe ♾πŸŒžπŸŽΆπŸ™‚ in (M)me/Us


♾🌞🎢 Spirit Radio


Collective consciousness. Archetypes symbols etc…


‘I am the one who is healed, the one who receives the Healing’ quote from:

Dr. Laurie Nadel


Humanities

Arts and (S)sciences


My/our soul familiy(ies) encompasses/includes everyone on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s?


Butterfly hugs throughout the day 


Full Brain ♾🌞 Light Activation 


All of zeldta.com has become Virtual and Real for (M)myself and (E)everyone else also ♾   πŸŒžπŸŽΆπŸ™‚πŸ›ΈπŸ§¬πŸŽ΅πŸ‘«πŸŒΉπŸŒΈπŸŽ‡πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨πŸ’–πŸŒπŸŒπŸŒŽ♾🌞


L.A. story the movie, Sarah Jessica Parker is so funny,   Oh my gosh.  Hehehe


Everyone has grabbed/grasped ahold of zeldta.com with their minds


All Angelic rhelms for everyone, connected to


Pineal glands in the back of the head 


Timeline ♾


UfO’s other species all throughout and in All of the the Multiverses’s 


We Are All ♾ more sympathetic to All other People and Beings ♾🌞🎢 everywhere 

Now


To stay on my/our soul contract/path for the rest of my/our life/lives


Every word ever said or thought past present future the Eternal Now, can be accessed for/with/by/and through Everyone, All from/with/in All of the  Akashic records throughout All of the trillions of Galaxies and All of the ♾ Multiverses’s 


The Best ♾🌞🎢  Energy(ies) for All ♾


All (I)infinite (R)realms of (H)healing, (E)energy, (K)knowledge and All of zeldta.com


Wow, this is cool, the movie ‘The Abyss’

near the end of it


The voice has much more power than we imagined 


I/We All Live in the Multiverses’s Virtual World and the ♾ Real Multiverses’s 

All of the Matrix


Sutphan Meditation YouTube 


Movie

The new ‘The parent trap’ movie, I/we can’t find on my/our tb card 


I Am/We are extremely healthy and happy beyond imagination 


Free Newsletter sign up coasttocoastam.com homepage


Safe ‘free’ Energy


Put all of my/our songs on my/our website, a cappella choir two years Show and chamber one year, and my/our five original songs


Everything at zeldta.com is real, although some might be in higher/the highest dimensions and frequencies


‘List of Jack Nicholson‘s movies’?


Type the list of 30 movies or so and send them to Bruce 


Movie 

The greatest American hero 


Welcome back Kotter 

Happy days 

Laverne and Shirley 

Family ties  

 Max headroom

Johnny pneumonic 

Bugs Bunny 

Roadrunner 

2001 space Odyssey 

All ‘Past’ talk shows 

Saturday Night Live 

Saved by the bell 

Roseanne 

Family feud 

Jeopardy 

Price is right 

Love boat 

Magnum PI 

The Ateam

Wonder woman

The $6 million man

The Hulk TV series

I dream of Jeannie

Mork from Ork

Happy days

All kinds of concerts

Dynasty

Dallas

Soap operas, all?


 All of the best of these things here above, and all hidden things that are the most best


facebook.com/constance.briggs.1


If anybody wants to, donate to me/us go to the search bar on zeldta.com and type in PayPal and/or Venmo, they are located somewhere within my/this website/blogspot I’d/we’d like to raise some money to buy the new ‘Apple Vision Pro’ iglasses coming out in the next couple months 


Tomorrow, Thursday January 11 with Emma to the bank after 2 PM


Everyone can rely ♾ on me/Us


11am funeral viewing 9:30am 10:45am

800 E. 50 S. Send text to Ron for Neal

Take the Uta Bus call them for schedules and bus numbers, and routes


UTA 833 9:33am to 834 10:17am leaves provo station to 800 E. Center St. Orem Arrives 10:37am


Call Curt tonight at 9 PM.about going to the funeral


Ac 


This is my/our work, and my/our glory, to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man 


No comments: