Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Text Tues. Jan, 16th 2024

 Text Tues. Jan, 16th 2024

Text sent today Tues. Jan, 16th 2024


We can all reform our bodies 


Access everything in the Multiverses’s with my/our eyes open also 


The best words and or quotes in All movies?

And all text(s) ever written, and the best acting animation and music ever past present and future, the eternal (N)now

Most inspirational and worthy of quotability and/or repeating, hearing, playing, watching again


An Infinite foundation of Love 


Rise above the ♾ Light 


Area of forgiveness, blessedness and peace 


Infinite Consciousness meditation 


The highest state of consciousness, we All have and we All are in


♾Meta Quest

‘Meta’ means ‘goal’ in Spanish


‘What are’ all of the tools to find one’s Twin Ray Soul?


Infinite Life Experience


Infinitely Share the Light and the Love


The Highest Frequency(ies) of Consciousness 


“Night Crossing” this is such a great movie, so crazy and wo, this is intense, so creative and ingenious, oh my gosh, oh wow


Freedom


The value of

Infinite


We all live vicariously through each other?no?


Forgive and forget?♾🌞🎶


Be careful about what we think watch and imagine


Invisible/invisibility


All ♾🌞🎶


♾🌞🎶Light Nutrition 


The cries of freedom


  • Dream

I was/we were in our Orem home in my/our bedroom Romay changed everything around. We got the best technologies in the world in there then I was/we were in another room where Curt had purchased around  $200,000 worth of the best technology in the world, and I/we went back to the other room where they had put technologies all around the room electronic books Black colored technologies of all kinds I was/we were working on Brad Pelo, hands-on for a little while he was healing, then he went to the other side of the room, laying down using technologies for basically his full body

Mom talk to me she was like 25 or 30 years old talked to me/us Heidi talked to me/us about M is good and OK

We would look at different places where things were invisible than the became visible like some white speaker type things, Curt and I/welooked through the north wall. It was open we walked into the Orem park. There was a guy there’s a dog it was real. this guy came back to the house with us.

RoMay had moved my/our favorite book round but I/we found it below on a shelf


9:00 AM tomorrow, Wednesday, Dr. M

11 AM to 12:30 PM Wednesday, shopping with Emma


Five


brianpklaas.com


Powercorruptspodcast.com


coryellekramer.com


Worldsoundhealingday.org


I/we build everything with my/our words 


No comments: