Saturday, January 27, 2024

Text Sat. Jan, 27th 2024

 Text Sat. Jan, 27th 2024

Text sent today Sat. Jan, 27th 2024


Zland Communications


Zland Communications News Network


modern-geo.net


X

Dream 

Ralph Horne and his dad I/we gave some music and my/our website I l/we think he wrote a check for Vision Pro. I was/we were going to give him a big painting of some profits to the book of Mormon. He said to couple more people.

They wouldn’t be married till 2040 DJP followed me to visit 


Dream

On a mission with Olin Johnson, and my Junior companion, my/our testimony brought much light


Olin cut my/our hair?!


Starzz he/my junior companion was subscribing to it on the phone


A while without teaching 


Remembering my/our first mission testimony of 


A

Todd Parker OHS seminary teacher 


Very small screwdriver(s)

Can opener 


 Dream 

Sacrament water cup has contact lens didn’t fit 


No comments: