Sunday, January 14, 2024

Text Sun. Jan, 14th 2024

 Text Sun. Jan, 14th 2024

Text sent today Sun. Jan, 14th 2024


(I)infinite (L)love for ♾ everyone ♾. everywhere 


The old is new again  


She’s my/you’re my/our music, Madonna is my/our music and creativity of all kinds ♾🌞🎶


We all set each other free ♾🌞🎶


Ward

Card


Learn how to be your best male at zeldta.com for your female, All (T)twin (F)flames/Twin Rays United, in your own unique way with your own unique DNA


I/we approve of every word I’ve/we’ve ever written past, present and future, the eternal (N)now


Tarot Reader 


Everyone’s at their best forever 


I am/we are strong for myself/ourselves and everyone else 


Available Light Ltd.


Infinite Loving (E)energy for everyone everywhere on/in the Earth and All throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


♾ ‘Living’ Energy 


All of the cells in All of my/our ♾🌞🎶 (B)bodies are (I)infinitely alive and awake


Everybody has the ability to resurrect themselves  


Dream today 

I was/we were at a house that my/our friend dropped me/us off to stay with a family. With the people watch the TV talked a lot. I/we went to a basketball game for Provo high school. Everybody knew me/us they talked about me/we and they said what I/we said with the family I/we tried to shoot a basketball Referee on a chair, I/we went to another city they were praising me/us etc. the back of a trailer going through Orem and cut off to help people


They all said how much things about me/us and Madonna inspirational things, and who I am/we are in our relationship, Everything energy was raising rising with everybody they were transforming themselves into higher light, because of what I/we had done and said in my/our life. One beautiful girl came over to/us me to be with me/us Then she walked away.

A lot of young high school people going through all their issues, it was all working out in a great way

And this guy said he wasn’t trying to promote me/us

I/we also dreamed about the castle a little bit


prophecywatchers.com


melmattison.com


Wednesday, January 17, 9 AM with Doctor  M.


‘Postcard from earth’ sphere 


Rabbit AI, personal AI device $199


AI 1+ machine learning cars 


Gary Shapiro CES 

Apple Vision Pro, February 2 with eyes with fingers screens and entire vision prescription lenses ?

January 19 pre-orders

Movies, Disney… 

STO card? 

Popl digital business cards 

Richontech.tv/Wi-Fi in real time


See if David Bernet/Burnett? can get me an Apple vision, pro?


Google Docs edit documents easy to 

Zoom in and out pinch 


Gluxkind smart, self rocking stroller


Clicks/clix? Tech Keyboard

Brunswick autonomous, boat docking 

CC folding TV 

Cseed $200,000 hundred 137 inch

antennasdirect.com 


Tablo record over the air signals 


Androidecosystem.com ?

Cast 

Quick share (nearby share) Google android 

AI, get things done 


RCS high-quality OLED transparent TV 

Mesh nest? 

Blankets every signal in your home 

Wi-Fi seven soon 


Tele

Freeltele.com


Beamo, four in one Health vitals 

Telehealth 

Winnings 

AI robot assistant 

Bali AI companion robot 

Projector wall music phone floors 

Rich On Tech Instagram account 


Flights.google.com 

Bitcoin, ATM 

Coinflip.tech

ETF exchange traded funds 

Novel technology 

Bitcoin, crypto, Ethereum 


Black rock chase JP Morgan 

Zoox Driverless taxi 

Tablet TV $79 wireless TV antenna 


No comments: