Thursday, January 18, 2024

Text Thurs. Jan, 18th 2024

 Text Thurs. Jan, 18 2024

Text sent today Thurs. Jan, 18 2024


I/we don’t give into peer pressure ever


Written contracts with/for everyone who uses any or all of my/our (C)celestial (D)divine ♾🌞🎶 (A)animated (W)words and Music 


See if Emma or Spencer can check out my/our can opener. Probably get a new much better quality one.


Chinus and Alexis, Smith?


kennedy24.com


brooksagnew.blog


arkofmillionsofyears.com


Talk to Emma tomorrow, Friday, January 18 about getting a new very high-quality can opener, she will call me me/us sometime tomorrow


Energy animators, time and space environment 


Hey everyone, you can all  go to zeldta.com,  go to the search bar and type in ‘PayPal’ or ‘Venmo’, and you can share some money with me/us


Ask Curt or Heidi to try this out 


Infinite love to every particle in existence


 

No comments: