Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Text Tues. Jan, 23rd 2024

 Text Tues. Jan, 23rd 2024

Text sent today Tues. Jan, 23rd 2024


I am/We are ready to travel Infinitely everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all the Multiverses’s, everywhere instantaneously


The more I/we travel, the more I/we will be inspired (I)infinitely and ‘All’ of my/our written words will become reality


My/our voice is my/our passport 


No one/nobody can ever sway me/us from my/our true proven Godly knowledge and convictions


Cure for cerebral palsy at CriticalHealthNews.com?  For Josh Blue?


TV shows or movies

A Team

Stand and deliver


pharmacistben.com


facebook.com/HollyLFaust


Heavenly realms of infinite divine godly light 


Godly influence upon every particle of existence


Infinite Love, happiness and joy for everyone everywhere 


All of the Infinite realms of All of the Akashic records 


Assurity and confidence 


Animations 


An (I)infinite foundation of (L)love and (K)knowledge 


other (G)gods, and (A)angels of ♾🌞 Light have been on the/this same? path 



Infinitely Divine (C)celestial (G)godly Real (A)animation 


I am/we are all (I)infinitely, strong and steady

No comments: