Thursday, January 04, 2024

Text Thurs. Jan, 4th 2024

 Text Thurs. Jan, 4 2024

Text sent today Thurs. Jan, 4 2024


Contact Michael J. Fox’s wife, and tell her about CriticalHealthNews.com for a cure for his Parkinson’s 


Cure muscular dystrophy and multiple sclerosis at criticalHealthNews.com


Herbal rainforest


Airplane New York


No oils gluten or bad sugar


A companion friend and confidant


deaddoctorsradio.com


planet-x.info


richardestep.net


carolinecory.com


atearinthesky.com


superhumanfilm.com


Meds, teleprompter iPhone stand remote controls, just me/us or a couple other people or many people, much better technologies, and infinitely more sharing And my/our girl, much better places, more physical + possibilities, see what’s real around me/us in  my/our environment and what’s possible with an in better environments around me/us


I/we can give more when I/we start going. All of my/our website will start becoming more active and more inspirational, things that I/we never thought about before will start happening, possibilities. This is real. Like I’ve/we’ve never felt before


“why should I/we sip from a teacup?  When I/we can drink from the river.”


I/we’ve have had four dreams of going to New York now everything is coming together now like never before in many different ways, Like it will really happen


I/We will be able to buy all the things that I/we want so I/we can be much much more productive and inspirational (L)life for everyone in words in deeds, ♾🌞🎢(M)music and in writing


It’s happening, it’s really happening 


The same that I’m/we’re doing right now and have been doing, past present and future and the eternal (N)now and the things that I/we have in my/our home but on a much much higher level in every single, small, medium/middle and a large/higher/The Highest way(s)


Much more (L)life and (L)light 


Infinitely much more friends and family of all kinds like I’ve/we’ve only dreamt about and imagined 


Full free Happiness, with my/our (G)girl


all of the fruits, vegetable, sprouts, herbs, supplements, vitamins, minerals, nutrients, trace minerals, Chinese herbs, and Madonna can show me/us all around everywhere in New York and infinitely beyond


And I/we can bring everything that I/we have, and am/are with me/us wherever we are and wherever we go 


And I/we can reverse my/our aging process in a much much better way?


my/our sister said I/we should Get all of these things in writing, like contracts 


Like ‘a record contract’, right?


I AM Prepared to go all around the world and everywhere all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Be?!/I Am/We All Are ♾πŸŒžπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸ›ΈπŸ§¬πŸ‘«πŸŒΈπŸ’–πŸŽ‡πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨πŸŒΉπŸŒπŸŒπŸŒŽPrepared 


The best way/things/places to Make all of these best things happen in the fastest way(s) possible 


For Madonna/us/everyone


I/we love All of the planets, Suns, stars, galaxies and all of the Multiverses’s 


♾πŸŒžπŸŽΆπŸŒπŸŒπŸŽ‡πŸ›ΈπŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨πŸ‘«Spaces

πŸ›Έ


Make sure my/our tb cards are backing up my/our data 


Love is something we are


I/we Remember it All, zeldta.com


The galaxies are loving and good beautiful 


‘Love is not compulsory, it’s not commanded or demanded’

“Love flows freely like pure air and/or pure water”(Spenroze)


No comments: