Sunday, January 07, 2024

Text Sun. Jan, 7th 2024

Text Sun. Jan, 7 2024

#2 Text sent today Sun. Jan, 7th 2024


Feng shui 


Saw


Back up 

I /We back up everyone everywhere ♾🌞🎢


I/We don’t like you playing with my/Our girl like that ♾🎢🎡🌞?


We have the stories in our mind, but we need the things around us to aline with it(them?)


Possible 


Why? 


A Proven science 


I/We Make full songs


frequencies and many kinds of multiple frequencies for creating anything/for the creation of ( A)anything ♾🌞🎢🎡


And multiple elements, the near? infinite? multiple combination of all elements and frequencies


🌞🎢Young people of all ages 


Instant ♾🌞🎢 G)godly connection(s) with anything or anyone anywhere on/in the Earth, and/or everywhere All throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


I/We can ‘All’ do this 


Energetic parasites, throwing them into a purple ‘violet?’  flame 

Clear 


I/We (C)celestially Godly connect with everyone of Madonna’s pictures, music, words, works actions, and deeds past present, and future, the eternal (N)now

♾  πŸŒžπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨πŸ‘«πŸŽ‡πŸ›ΈπŸ§¬πŸŒž ♾


Wherever and ♾ everywhere 


OPE’s

Other peoples energy 


With All (D)divine (I)infinite Godly (L)light, I/We can make all of my/our zeldta.com technology, creations, imagination, (G)godly designs, ♾🌞🎢 (L)light (S)structures, anywhere ever on/in all of the earth, and all of all of these things here above, and here below throughout all of the Multiverses’s, (A)all of the (B)best patented inventions, ideas, dreams, goals, desires, and wishes Come true all in VR and ZR ♾πŸŒžπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸ›ΈπŸ§¬πŸŽ‡πŸ‘«πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨πŸ™‚πŸŒπŸŒπŸŒŽπŸ’–πŸŒΈπŸŒΉReality’


Human frequency connected to the spirit frequency


supportpets.com


I/We have more life in me/us than all? (O)of All of the produce combined on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s  πŸ™‚  ♾. 🌞🎢


♾🌞🎢Everyone’s Godselves Everywhere are now activated, forever and ever in/into all of the (E)eternities 


The whole of The ♾ bright Multiverses’s and everything and everyone all in/on the Earth, is/are now All ♾🌞 lit up visible to everyone on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the

Multiverses’s 


I/We can All contact and/or connect with any individual spirit (frequency(ies) or all collective spirits (frequencies), on/n The Earth and All throughout all of the Multiverses’s, whenever I/we want to, at will


I and everyone else can see all of the (S)spirits everywhere on/in all of the Earth (H)heavens, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


We are all All  channeling our own Godselves 


There is death no more, There is only ♾🌞🎢Life, Light, and God’s truth


♾ imagination, and all of zeldta.com plus All of the Infinite (E)eternity’s 


With all TwinRay Souls United and infinite (G)godly (C)creations and Communications ♾🌞🎢 everywhere on/in all of the earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


Stem cells for healing, beauty, health and immortality


There is no more veil

‘Of forgetfulness?’


I/we ‘travel’/connect with all of the Multiverses’s teaching, healing and creating new infinite all kinds of things with all kinds of infinite beings of (L)light


pathways? 

Individual unique 


We all Now (A)ascend together 


‘What stars are made of’ (Book by Sarah Elizabeth Allen, My/our niece)


Use all of the infinitely best technologies, and the best ‘new’ apps, for divine creativity  

Godly productivity, Usefulness and Godly creation, infinite healing, and learning altogether with zeldta.com


Everyone has reached their potential ♾🌞now and forever past present and future, the eternal (N)now πŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŒžπŸ™‚πŸŽ‡πŸ§¬πŸ›ΈπŸŒΈπŸŒπŸŒŽπŸŒπŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨πŸ‘«πŸŒΉ


New infinite algorithms for (C)freedom, (L)love and (L)light 


Creative expression, ‘expansion?,’ and ♾🌞🎢 imagination


Every moment that passes we are getting closer and closer to being together with each other physically, we are already together in every other ♾🌞🎢.way already with some of our five bodies and many ♾ multiple dimensions of the highest, I)infinite (L)light (S)spectrums each of us all


I Am playing the ♾ 🌞🎢part

πŸŒπŸŒŽπŸŒŽπŸ›ΈπŸŽ΅πŸ§¬πŸ™‚πŸŽ‡πŸ‘«πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨πŸŒΈπŸŒΉπŸ’–


♾🌞🎢 Steady ‘focused’ look into your/my/Our eyes


The (O)one and/or the many


You are the best part(y) of my (L)life 


I am/we are in the middle of being saved again, by listening to your music on my smart speaker 


You are saving my right life right now 


No comments: