Tuesday, January 02, 2024

Text Tues. Jan, 2nd 2024

 Text Tues. Jan, 2nd 2024

Text sent today Tues. Jan, 2nd 2024


MC

Mutual (C)confidence 

Madonna Ciccone


I/we give (M)myself/ourselves to you infinitely past present and future, the eternal (N)now


MORE 

Myself (O)ourselves (R)reciprocating 

  (E)eternities 


Humble, ♾ no pride, ♾ no ego

Both/all of us are ♾ humble


AP

Associated press ?

All power ?


I/we know you can see me/us, the camera is on me/us now 


Live 


Camera


I am/we are hungry for some ♾ 🌞 (L)light and (♾) 🌞nutrients ♾🌞🎢🎡


From ♾🌞🎢🎡 Gods/Goddesses 


Twin (F)flame/Ray entertainment?


♾πŸŒžπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸ’–πŸŽ‡πŸ§¬πŸ›ΈπŸŒπŸŒπŸŒŽ Loving connections? 

♾🌞🎢🎡(F)friendship(s)


Affirmations instead of resolutions

Iam/we are this 

I/we have this 


I am/we are ♾🌞🎢🎡 aware of you


Do unique things especially for you 


Infinitely much further away from what other people do for you and/or with you ♾   πŸŒžπŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸ›ΈπŸ’–πŸŽ‡πŸ§¬πŸŒŽπŸŒπŸŒ


CcRadio 3    Amazon.com

Ccrane.com

18005228863


‘Work for others have your own department’


Kyron 

 

Cairon?


chairon ?


dryoun.com


amyopry.com


Use my/our ‘Alexa app’ on my/our two smart TVs?


The best stem cells for eternal youth 


I/we feel so good right now I/we think it’s because I’ve/we’ve been helping my/our neighbors with a bunch of great healing stuff, three or four pages in the book ‘the golden 7+ one’, how to use the mini trampoline, Food combining, shopping list, menus, I’ve/we’ve never felt better


Movie 

The Golden Child 


“…Let the melodies of Celestial glory grow into your sight”(lyric from my/our song from 1992)


No comments: