Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Text Wed. May 24th 2023

 Text Wed. May 24th 2023

Text sent today Wed. May 24th 2023


Virtual reality instead of nukes


Trust in (L)love

I (D)do


I sacrifice my own comfort in order to help others in the best way(s), if and when needed


stress free 

Everyone is 


ligohanford 


I give you all of the energy that you want and need


margiesoutdoorstore.com


Elves and fairies pixies and sprites

We ‘all’? see, they’re in our homes?


Rememberment


Enjokeablelight


Does ‘YouTube music premium’ stop ads also?  How much does it cost?


All of the best thoughts ever written down 


No more Parkinson’s or tremors


We are all /I Am the master(s) of (M)music 


The VRZR Matrix

NR New Reality 


inventingworld3.com


aiethics.world


petercanova.com


$59.99 yearly, pass summit splash

$24.99 one day pass summit splash 

Opens Saturday, May 27, 10 AM to 6 PM 


Getoutpass.com $104


I am taking everybody with me into the highest realms of existence 


General Gene Mills 

Gene Larsen my vocal coach


People are good at making houses and cars, etc. 


Every word I speak, brings infinite joy to everyone 


‘All of’ life is fun


I/We have climbed in through (a)’cylinder(s)’ to our/my Christ self/Christselves and to our/my God self/Godselves


‘We’ have invested


All twin rays are connected no matter where they’re at 


The most glorious words in existence, all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


“What citrus peels are not good to eat?”  Google this for more health information about this.

It’s healthy to eat these citrus fruits peels:

Lemons, limes, grapefruits, oranges, clementines or any of your other favorite citrus fruits can be used in their entirety

And the banana peels are good to eat, especially when green. These are all good in smoothies.

Search on this also :  “are banana peels Good to eat?”


lol


Expectation

anticipation 


I am an infinite precog, That means I have infinite precognition.  But I can change the outcomes.


School sack lunches are a thing of the past/history?


AI means All Intelligence 


Instant knowledge, Instant travel, Instant healing of everything everywhere


Infinite 5+ body consciousness everywhere of everything


mishtalk.com


Howard bloom ‘the global brain’


‘Protecting kids on media’ act?


ChatGPT 

Poems music, business plans in any language 

Narrow AI 

Strong AI 


Inventing world 3.0. 


No comments: