Friday, May 12, 2023

Text Thurs. May 11th 2023

 Text Thurs. May 11, 2023

Text sent today Thurs. May 11, 2023


Golden aspects 


Bruce Almighty 

Do I have it, ask Bruce 

List of hundreds of movies, has he made a copy of it yet?


Movies to acquire 

Top gun Maverick 

Avatar the way of water 

Ready player two?


ashleevance.com


www.esotera.us


Fastgrowingtrees.com/rpa 


Circle.com/podcasts


Kheyleve.com skin care


10 to the power of 80


Independent:  support 

The blaze

Daily wire


Advanced loving ideas 

Highly 


Divine guidance 

For all 


Glory beyond description for everyone 


Do more on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook 


A man from Payson called me tonight and said he’ll call me later, we talked about the website a bunch.  He said he liked what I’m doing.


Individual choice and free agency 


I can jump on and dance upon my mini trampoline Lymphasizer better than humanly possible


And it is purifying and edifying everyone 


More possible ways to reach everybody with the best 


Godist and a Futurist

I am a 


Love your own individual, Godself (and Christself, all together into your individual, humanself) with all of your heart, might, mind and strength 


I am making the best, infinitely best, food choices are mainly (organic apples, bananas, and organic oranges eaten fresh and ripe,) also (frozen or not, organic fruits and vegetables In smoothies with hemp beverage, rice milk, or almond milk, hemp powder, whey powder, maybe some chocolate protein powder, cinnamon, Himalayan salt dissolved in filtered water)

   then some organic milk, organic cheese, sour cream, and organic butter on my potatoes or rice, also with herbs and many spices, maybe some gluten-free tortillas(from Trader Joe’s), and maybe a gluten free RX bar (or some thing), chili lime rolled corn chips(also at Trader Joe’s.) also some supplements.  These are just some things that I’m doing, there other things that might be better, I’m learning still how to eat better?  I’m doing the best I can for what I know.  As of now these things are working for me quite well!


No comments: