Monday, May 08, 2023

Text Mon. May 8th 2023

 Text Mon. May 8th 2023

Text sent today Mon. May 8th 2023


Tuesday morning when Crystal comes to bring me my meds have her help me with my Google Home speaker synced up with Amazon prime? etc. on my Alexa echo dot speaker

 

May 4th visit? G & J?


Clothes, all of the colors of the chakras, neon and fluorescent also see:

namecolorology.com


Tell my dad about the harmony Westminster show May 20 at 2 PM when it gets closer to that date


YouTube music premium Google home smart speaker 


danlevitt.com


Dream 

I had a dream about using my synthesizer keyboard 


I am a pure soul also


I couldn’t do it without you 


Her music on my smart speaker is now re-saving me and (re)activating all of my best words at zeldta.com!


The sharper image catalog?


“You would be good for me, I would be good for you too”(evita)


“… that I was special too”


Make it happen 


All of the best of everything

Just because we want to/we righteously 

    desire it



No comments: