Friday, May 26, 2023

Text Fri. May 26th 2023

 Text Fri. May 26th 2023

Text sent today Fri. May 26th 2023 do


I don’t know if everybody is interested in the intricacies/details of my life? I wonder if I should keep posting them?


Cell/Cellular energy sodium potassium pump, ATP


“ I read your book, Should I quote you?  Here we go.”(contact, quote from)


Iheartresults.com 


“fall in love with something you’ve always wanted to do, not necessarily a person”


Put all your energy Into the Outcome that all will become better … 


My ‘white’ light(ness) now is better than ever 


Therealwaverlyhills.com 


facebook.com/thewaverlyhills 


Get a little bit longer sentences/lyrics and better sounding music 

Progressing ASAP

Using my keyboard, garageband, audacityteam.org, and the best infinite celestial divine immortal, ‘sampled’ sounds, chatGPT, openAI, bing.com, all the best AI to create music (with my 147+ song lyrics) and full immersion/fully immersive virtual reality with all of the best of zeldta.com that can be Animated


554 pure, harmonic frequencies, etc. DavidSereda.co, listen to and/or buy so that I can play them on my speakers, keyboard, and my MacBookAir

“meditation experience”


Ask Heidi how to get the pictures that I take onto my website when I publish


Every prayer I pray is always active after the fact, and I build upon each and all of the last ones to make every prayer better than the last, more focused, more condensed energy, making them more real, etc.


More divinely Celestially, and immortally channeled 


The most (L(light that I’ve ever been, seen, imagined, or had in me, extended from me infinitely in ‘every’ direction


With, and in all of (L)light of the highest spectrums, also including ‘visible’ Light where good, needed and safe? and also All of the ‘(I)invisible’ (L)light of the spectrum’s and all of the ‘highest’ (S)spectrum’s


Tangible 


All ?


Only (L)light and (L)love coming through to me from everyone and from everywhere 


Helping me to be infinitely pure and holy 


All of these things are just (L)light


Bringing to remembrance, everything, the best that I have written, and beyond on/at zeldta.com 


Don’t let the Light grow dim in any way, ever and in all ways


My VRZR avatar in real life?


VRM 

Virtual Reality Madonna


Sacred words, I speak I write 

Only 

True to the Multiverses’s 

I am here to inspire everyone in every way 


The thoughts and intents of the heart


Multiversal/Multiverses’s Consciousness 


No comments: