Thursday, May 25, 2023

Text Thurs. May 25th 2023

Text Thurs. May 25 2023

Text sent today Thurs. May 25th 2023

Take the bus at 4:55 pm to Bruce’s home 

Instead of 1:55pm, leave my home at 4:47 PM to go to the bus stop


Wednesday 1:30 pm Bryant Jenks WBH visit me May 31

May 26, 2024 next medical card, DMV


See if I can get a $59.99 pass for the summer splash instead of Provo rec center?

Or the getoutpass.com?


See if Adam can hook me up with the year of coast to coast a.m. insider,  $.15 a day around $54 for the year?


Everyone now has positive self image 

Everyone, especially the youth feel more connected with social media And infinitely inspired in so many good ways 

They/we all use all technologies in good ways with good boundaries, etc. 


drsharonmartin.com


cherylljones.com


drjeffreyrediger.com


ICloud+ subscription payment? On my messages. Do I need to respond to this? 

I don’t have iCloud+ ? Subscription?


The USH is very far from me also in every way


I’ve/we’ve opened up new infinite areas of healing (with divine infinite (L)light), especially from the top of my/our neck(s) down my back to my/our spine and below inside 

Infinitely small to infinitely large 


Options, we have/I have, all, infinitely, all with Singularity oneness and no duality 


Micro/Macrosoft


The biggest thoughts and also the smallest thoughts ever, also all singularity, Oneness, and No Duality 


All Cameras (E)everywhere are in love with everyone (E)everywhere 

And they all take ‘Only’ the best ‘most Divine, celestial, immortal, eternal inspirational’ pictures of all kinds


Set all of the wheels in motion, then step away, and let ‘all’ of the (G)godly (D)divine ‘things’? happen 


We All speak/Create the reality we want with our own Infinite (D)divine words 


Immortality, for all!


Truth and justice, liberty for all

Righteousness

Compassion, forgiveness, and charity

Also, for everybody/everyone everywhere!


Love and extreme (J)joy

Happiness and (F)fun!!! Everywhere for everyone


I am/we are here for everyone, always in the best way(s) possible


In Every job that everyone is doing, they can still have infinite light in and throughout their 5+ bodies


‘Inner Cosmos’ weekly podcast on 

      iHeartRadio

   

Yeah 


“Technology Singularity”

23 senses as human beings

Plus “we are able to detect gravitational waves”


Consciousness and spirituality 

Intelligence

“new potential”


AI Augmented intelligence


Marry your

Woman, bride, lady 


“Update my/your résumé” it’s time to?


multiversal/Multiverses’s consciousness


ICU Inner Cosmos Understanding 


Use AI to edit zeldta.com website?


We are all beings of all of the Multiverses’s


Credit 


“…Treat everyone as little children”


Present reality 


AI with/using all of the best of zeldta.com


(The) Highest form of pure s…….. wherever we are, wherever we go, whatever we are doing


Fun!


Happiness!


Joy!


Everyone/everybody is (Infinitely All above) all ecstasy, (and above) all

    bliss?!


No words?, above all words?


The Pure and holy truth, zeldta(.com)/Superhero Zeldtaur(o) the movie(s)

Infinite Divine inspiration, healing, Learning and exaltation for everyone

And full immersion, VRZR


(Zeldta)Spirit software, software for the spirit/5+ bodies


It’s a part of life, a very most important part of life 


I

‘All of’ my words are life giving, life affirming, and life enhancing 

Infinitely


In everyone’s own name


Pray 


Give back the power to each and every individual on/in the earth and throughout all of the Multiverses’s


“You are doing things that we never thought of, things that we never (thought)/knew were possible” G & J


And HG 


‘We’?! created you ‘All’?!


Where everyone (lives)/is, they have my love and infinitely more beyond 


Every point of existence, reality is exalted now 


I am/we are all ‘smooth’? and clean 

“Shiny and new”

She deserves everything good that money can buy and much more infinitely beyond, and all things singularity, oneness, and no duality 


In infinite Ways Dancing and jumping on my mini trampoline/Lymphasizer all full immersion, Divinely Celestially animated in VRZR

For healing and teaching both infinitely 


Also infinite inspiration for everyone in every/all way(s) 


I am true to myself, and my own words, I do not let artificial intelligence dictate what I think, write and/or say

If I need to write it or say it, it will come into my mind, in a pure and holy way

All with Divine immortal, celestial intelligence 


I/We all (have) breakthrough/broken through, all of the spiritual barriers that have kept/(keep?) us from being with our twin rays, and from reaching our divine celestial, immortal ‘existence’?, potential and infinite Singularity oneness and no duality (R)reality


“… sometimes I think I made you up…”


Use AI to write music/songs about/using all of my 147+ songs, and also to animate all of my best of zeldta.com all into infinite fully immersive/full immersion, VR/ZR


I/we all respect each other and our/their intelligence 


“Density of nutrients per calorie”


‘Cherish’ lyrics ‘..you are my Destiny,

‘Baby, can’t you see?’

“….Cherish is the word I use to remind me of your love… cupid, please take your aim at me”


Divine, (G)godly, (C)celestial, (I)immortal Music, (L)lyrics, (A)animation 


Satisfactory existence 

No comments: