Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Text Tues. May 30th 2023

 Text Tues. May 30th 2023

Text sent today Tues. May 30th 2023


Call Curt around 7:30 PM tonight

Wednesday, May 31 1:30 PM WBH appointment


Ask Curt about my iCloud, read “message”

    to him


Don’t call Curt until after 6:10 PM today


Noon on Friday birthday lunch with Heidi and Mike etc.


Crystal 1:00/1:15pm Wednesday labs

Bryant 2:30pm Wednesday 


astrologyhub.com


In our minds into our (the back of our) eyes VRZR


Ancestors 


Infinite Light pipeline 


Allied-Vision / Lane Pringle 

Angel Studios?

‘The best?’ 1992 VR movie Lawnmowerman 

telepathy telekinesis accelerated learning sacred geometry 


DA

Divine Animation 

DA

Don Allen


integrity-research.org


jacoblcooper.com


“Manipulating frequencies”


What is the material world? 


Twin rays are the most desirable beings in all of the Multiverses’s towards each other


Hemp cream 

Colloidal silver gel


36.75$ plus $60 equals $96.75 per week for 

    food

See if Mike can install my filters 

Also, see if they can help me find the best ones for a great price?  

And also help me hook up my keyboard, etc.


Hardcopy text of all of the Coast To Coast Am shows, ability to be searched on, if, and, or not, etc…Boolean, searches also 


I now bring all of the celestial spiritual things into the physical world 


All (S)spiritual, (G)godly things can be put into words?!


SR  Spiritual Reality


Avatars, Unseen? unheard?

In and of The Higher/Highest spectrums of 

    Divine (G)godly Light


ZCDA

Zeldta Celestial Divine Animation 


(I) don’t insult anyone’s/their(s)/your(s) intelligence

Mine/our(s)


(I Now) focus upon Apple VR iglasses all of their potential(s) and all of the best of “zeldta.com” creative content for Everyone!!!! ‘All?’ being made public June 5, 2023


“Pulls water from the air”. do a “Google” search on this

Aquaria.world


We all have pure emotional/Live bodies

Innocence/purity regained


A live

Alive 


Invisible 


(I) chew my pulpy juice, when and where needed


I feel light shooting out of my fingers and toes, and filling me up


Messages from the Multiverses’s 

.

Who made all of the plants, fruits and vegetables, etc. 


The only fans I want are Three in one male and three in one female


We are all of infinite value/worth to everyone else/each other


TBOZA

The best of zeldta.com animated 


Taking everyone with me into the highest divine celestial realms of existence 


My thoughts are truer than my words?


“Tech knowledge”

Technology 


What are all the features of coast-to-coast a.m. insider ?


There is technology to take plastics and turn them back into fossil fuels and/or crude oil


Eat small particles of Moldavite to go into my cells?  Think on the frequencies of Moldavite!!!  The best, highest, made especially for me/each one/person individually 


The book called ‘animal magnetism’


(I have a) Practical application of all of my knowledge?


L.”the beauty machine” Amazon, spark generator, higher energy?


Bio electromagnetic healing

“The premier…?”


Nikola Tesla energy chair 


Tues May 30th episode Coasttocoastam free energy, etc. the first part

See links to the guest Thomas Valone


bioenergydevice.org


“harnessingthe…. “ Book ‘whale?’

Quakefinder.com

Stellarsolutions.com


UFO Mega conference


Ufology

Irodeaflyingsaucer


‘Electricity unplugged’  book


‘Premier Junior, high voltage’!!!


Electric gradience


No comments: