Friday, May 19, 2023

Text Fri. May 19th 2023

Text Fri. May 19th 2023

Text sent today Fri. May 19th 2023


L

HealthyLooking.com

Weightmagic


I dreamed a long time about Mel Gibson. Then there was a whole bunch of rooms. I was looking into each one of them looking for the illuminati meeting group, but I  couldn’t find them.


Long flourescent/neon, colorful shorts


 I don’t think one person can value another person as much as I do you know who you are


There’s no other way than VR to do what I want to do 

Everything in USPTO 

All of DavidSereda’s products 

Being in Flying Saucers, in motherships, 

    above Merkabah’s 

Using Replicators and Duplicators for 

    everything 

Appeasing all world leaders, “the power of”

Infinite exploration, throughout all of 

     The Multiverses’s 

And infinite creation, throughout all of the 

     Multiverses’s and beyond 

Infinite use of divine godly, celestial     

     imagination/and Animation

Seeing into the invisible spectrum(s) of 

    humans 


Neon/fluorescent seven chakra colors pants shirts


Getoutpass.com


? Have Curt buy this and  Jiaogulan, astragalus and peptides


? Long Cargo pants, neon/Fluorescent and white


Have white clothes with the 7+ chakras in the middle where the chakras are, etc. with their names on it, in their right places, “bright” neon/fluorescent colors, all “Imprinted” (with) as Light


Get/have all of the songs of Madonna as on my echo dot Alexa speaker all on my iPhone/earbuds the same?


Detailed microscopic almost, lymphatic vessels imprinted (with Light) on my/our clothes?


Every city of all sizes like the city of God, like the city of Enoch 


myyov.com. “Create a virtual version of you”


What i/we wear speaks volumes? 


Her/your/my/our ‘blessed’ Music 

Hers/yours/mine/ours 


She has created so much wonderful, awesome, great music, I don’t know how she did it or does it 

Divine godly (G)goddess 


Each word I write speaks volumes?


I/We hear everybody’s/everyone’s/all creations music everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s, and We/I record all ‘of the best!’of it for everyone to enjoy for all of the eternity’s

She has/you have already done it 


Wow, I’ve never enjoyed her/your music so much in my life 

It’s all coming to life for me in better ways now more than ever before 

Wow, this is romantic 

It’s all touching my soul in divine(ly) infinite(ly) (small) ways 



No comments: