Wednesday, February 07, 2024

Text Wed. Feb, 7th 2024

Text Wed. Feb, 7th 2024

Text sent today Wed. Feb, 7th 2024


The Highest Form of ……..y


EndChronicPain.org


gizapower.com


All (of the best most inspirational) of zeldta.com is always active


“…Support you promote you …”


It’s as if I am/we are All next to everyone/each other, Twin Rays


K

See if Robert Wagner/Wagoner can show me/us around town?  Find his phone number?


With Bruce on Friday

Trader Joe’s


Sparkling apple cider

Belgium, milk chocolate candy bar


I am/we are (S)strong for you always


Celestial management?


‘Beyond’ All ♾ (W)words, (L)light, Creation, and All (I)imagination 


No 

OK 

“All Love”


Multiply all of the Multiverses’s, and everything within 


The center of everything 

I Am/we are


What? 


what we can be, and what we are 


Love holds it all together, is what is and creates more


I/We give everyone all of their skills


1 comment:

tahmmmmmmmm said...

Have you every played the hit game among us?