Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Text Wed. Feb, 28th 2024

 Text Wed. Feb, 28th 2024

Text sent today Wed. Feb, 28th 2024


Possibilities impossibilities     All Possible 


Mental order 


♾ balance and variety


Respect honor and love 


Nutrition 


New trition 


Enjokableliten


Peace, calm, fun and enjoyment 


♾🌞🎶Being Happy/happiness for (A)all


♾(B)beingness


♾🌞🎶 (C)clarity


She’s the strong one 


Youth keep the older ones alive 


Posterity gives ancestry life 


“Mathematics is an art form”


1:51:00 close encounters of the third kind quote by CSWest “fantastic….”


all new forms of creativity 


Sing the song “Spencer” to Spencer 


Search on “the best stem cell therapy”


thereporterwhoknewtoomuch.com


markshawbooks.com


drbrucegoldberg.com


My/our (S)superhero Character(s) can resurrect everyone and does instantly


atmospherewellness.com

39$special Romay referral 

109$ 4 treatments


I/we give myself/ourselves to you you give yourself to me/us both fully


Songs to sing:

And if it so be

I’m happy 

Little white church in the valley 


Infinite Free Form/(F)freedom of Thought


Consciousness, (G)glory 


(A)above (A)all Human (C)creativity 🌞♾🎶 


♾ beyond all human thought forms


Protective of (A)all ♾🌞 life ‘forms’ everywhere on/in the Earth and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


I Am/we are


All knowledge in one pack/package


I/we help everybody from the peripherals of my/our bodies, nothing harmful negative or destructive ever gets to me/my/into our bodies/beings/beingness/Life/Energy/Self/lives/selves/Energies, Godselves Christselves or Humanselves, I Am/we are (I)infinitely protected in every way

OK


God realms Communications


Infinite intellectual resources


♾ above all human art forms


Above All light energy and love


Edison, Einstein, Tesla


The (G)gods of (E)everything/All Things 


♾🌞🎶 Life Forms


Tools for ♾🌞🎶 Godly Creation 


The Highest Lines of Light


Infinite smooth Level transition


Couch trip?, A beautiful mind, K-Pax


Call Apple tomorrow 


Loving kindness to/for/from (A)all 


Get my/our iPad working


No comments: