Thursday, February 15, 2024

Text Thurs. Feb, 15th 2024

 Text Thurs. Feb, 15 2024

Text sent today Thurs. Feb, 15 2024


harrydent.com


4authenticity.com


We all on/in the Earth, and all throughout of the Multiverses’s rescind  that law in/from France about taking the vaccine(s), and everywhere else also, freedom of choice instead


Equal but opposite 


Bruce will come to my/our home Friday at 6:30 PM. To Bring me/us some things. Maybe give my/our WD 2 tb Card for him to put new things on


Clean the blue terabyte card when Bruce comes to my/pur house with the Clorox towel Tomorrow Friday at 6:30 PM


We (A)all are always ready, (I)infinitely Everywhere in every way 🌞♾πŸŽΆπŸ›ΈπŸŽ‡


Movies 

Meet the Fockers 

Meet the parents 

Outlaw Trail:  The Treasure of Butch Cassidy 


No comments: