Monday, February 19, 2024

Text Mon. Feb, 19th 2024

 Text Mon. Feb, 19th 2024

Text sent today Mon. Feb, 19th 2024


Call ♾Meta Quest 3 and ask (them how can I/we be a developer and) as a developer, ‘Divinely’ how I/We can Godly animate all of my/our texts/notes at zeldta.com


Be my/our own ♾🌞🎢dream and ♾🌞🎢 (B)best Godly(I)imagination 


I am/you are/we are All ♾🌞🎢 

  multifaceted


Jumping on the trampoline, dancing, singing and activating my/our lymphatic system , It’s like taking out the garbage and cleaning my/our dishes, I/we enjoy it and I/we ‘Always’ will want to do it


The archives of MUFON


Send my/our five songs to Jack Black?


My/our arms are infinitely open for/to embrace all creatures/beings everywhere on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s with the (L)love of each ♾ ones (I)individual Godselves Christselves all into their own (I)individual (H)humanselves


♾🌞 New thought forms of (L)life and (L)love and ♾🌞(L)light 


Every infinite(ly) particles of all sizes of/in my/our (M)male life/Lives is together and opposite with and/of all of your (F)female life/Lives    Don Howard and Madonna  together forever Celestially Immortally (E)eternally and All Godly, Ultimate Ultra Twin Rays/Twin Flames, (A)all of the (I)infinite Light in and of all of the Godliness/Godhood in of and through all of the Multiverses’s    “DH and M” ♾🌞🎢


“The (F)father of Jesus”


The Great I Am (I)is and (A)always (W)will (B)be♾   πŸŒžπŸŽΆπŸ›ΈπŸŽ‡πŸ™‚πŸŒΈπŸ§¬πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘¨πŸ’–πŸ‘«πŸŒπŸŒπŸŒŽπŸŒΉπŸŽ΅


drhaseltine.com


drchrisgilbert.com


Normalparanormal.org


Strong and motivated, I (A)am/we are ♾🌞🎢


“The Love Bug” that was a good movie, cool

(December 24, 1968)


The depth of all of the healing arts


Not lost, full of understanding and order


I am/we are the conduit for everybody accessing and activating All of their/our own individual Godselves and Christselves into their ♾ Humanselves, (M)male and (F)female


Open the ♾🌞🎢 πŸ›ΈπŸŽ‡ (L)light doors for (I)infinite understanding and imagination


“The brain sees what the heart wants it to feel”(Tony Robbins, ‘Shallow Hal’ the movie)


Connecting to new ideas

We are all


Tomorrow


Curt about buying the DVDs online and storing them online or on my tb cards


All infinite knowledge past present and future of/from everywhere for everybody/everyone on/in the Earth, and all throughout all of the Multiverses’s 


‘Witch Mountain’ franchise 5

Google this

‘Return to which Mountain’

‘Escape to witch mountain’, 1995


MC

Muscles curves


Send a list of movies to Curt to see if he can buy them all, see the text that I/we sent to Bruce? Copy and paste to Curt?


LLTC

Love (L)light (T)truth and (C)compassion


Freedom for all Beings 


Celestial intuition


Developers creative content


Meet and greet,  front row Center Stage


No comments: