Thursday, February 08, 2024

Text Thurs. Feb, 8th 2024

Text Thurs. Feb, 8th 2024

Text sent today Thurs. Feb, 8th 2024


This is an original video song I/we shared with my/our family

 https://share.icloud.com/photos/0d7xZpkheu8QIkuNrkNhw1CKQ


futureterrorism.com


utbnow.com


Bible Mysteries YouTube Channel



Tomorrow Thursday, 2:05 PM with Emma to Dollar Tree and Good Earth in Orem

Trader Joe’s?  Belgium, big milk, chocolate bar, and sparkling apple cider.?  See if my/our iPhone 5 can hook into the light cylinder?  Also, why  is it saying ‘battery low’’?.


Text Spencer Chatland when I/we need to speak or talk, and he can come over or call me/us


I am/we are friends with (A)all plants, animals, beings and all of creation on/in the Earth, and all throughout, all of the Multiverses’s and I/we can talk telepathically with all of them individually, and all of them collectively


dinovite.com dog food


Type in these:

“Movies”

“movies to acquire”


Also, Search on  “Runaway bride” for some lists of movies that I/we want to buy


Really strong foundation for both of us/(A)all 

of us


This is another original video song I/we shared with my/our family:

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0b5Xt-Fj-VZtY9eVbfT5boosQ


For the next two days, share the other videos with me/us on the trampoline singing and dancing, one per day around one minute and 30 seconds each


Bruce will be at My/our Home tonight at 6:30 PM to pick up the blue 1 terabyte card and maybe the WD 2TB card?


L


No comments: