Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Text Tues. Feb, 13th 2024

 Text Tues. Feb 13th 2024

Text sent today Tues. Feb, 13th 2024


Transfer all of my/our data from my/our one blue terabyte card to my/our 2tb WD western digital card


DHEA


Heartmath app   coherence 


Can I/we play all of my/our movies on my/our iPhone 13? 


Heartmath.com 


I/we have the power to make you/us happy 


The heart is an intelligent organ 


CriticalHealthNews.com


deaddoctorsradio.com 


phillwebster.com


Around Wed. 9:45 AM tomorrow shopping 


Truman show 

Independence Day 


‘Regeneration is immortality’(The Hulk)


2:00 PM tomorrow Wednesday Spencer 

  Chatland at my/our home


New York 


‘Brand New’ York


Close-up (L)light interaction 


Some/most People in New York have the same (L)love (L light (E)energy as I/we do, it comes out in my/our (V)voice


I/we can duplicate all of the energy that is around me/us Close by me/us and infinitely far away from me/us and I/we can take it all with me/us wherever I am/we are and wherever I/we go


All of the best divine (G)godly Light and (E)energies in every city and all cities combined, all planets, all stars, star systems, galaxies universes, and Multiverses’s 


Airbnb.com


Safe quiet (I)infinite (L)light travel 


No confusion, ♾๐ŸŒž clear communication between us 


No distraction


♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽถ Pure spirit communication and understanding


Our ♾๐ŸŒž power and our ♾๐ŸŒž๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ›ธ๐ŸŽ‡intuition will pull us together 


♾๐ŸŒžclear signal


No comments: